Reviews for Mass Effect: Restoration
misterskeletor chapter 1 . 10/23/2021
Holy shit this is incredible. I truly have no words
edajane chapter 1 . 9/20/2021
Bravo, this is a terrific coda to Interregnum. Absolutely love your stories, wish you the best success in everything you do with your writing, because you deserve it! :)
MKasher chapter 1 . 8/28/2018
You are a fantastic writer! Your stories are captivating.
White Aster chapter 1 . 1/22/2018
Aaaaaaaa;ldkjfasl;d this is so perfect. I'm playing ME2 again right now and listened again to that broadcast about how Sidonis had turned himself in. I'd wondered: what would they end up doing with him? But of course it's not just C-Sec he would be dealing with, but the Hierarchy (can take the Hierarchy out of the turian but not the turian out of the Hierarchy...). And of course the Hierarchy would have some sort of noble outlet for those who wish to repent. And I really love how you've constructed this story. Garrus' voice is perfect, and the life-and-death flight from the Reapers, Garrus' internal character arc, and the pacing of the reveal about Sigma all come together very well.
The Silent Orator chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
Beautifully done. Not many can match the sheer clarity that you bring with your words to make a picture come alive. Make no mistake, you're definitely among the best fic writers out there.
Oaksroot chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
Damn.
I had forgotten what an experience your stories are. It feels like every moment Garrus lived, I lived. Despite this being short in comparison to Interregnum, it was a journey that made my heart start beating faster, made my muscles tense, made my hair stand on end, and finally, made me breathe out in relief at the end. You made me care for every character and grieve their deaths, despite the short time you had given yourself to do so.
Every ending is bitter-sweet and leaves me feeling a bit empty, and yet I keep coming back. It really is too bad that this will be your last piece involving Garrus - you've gotten his personality down perfectly - but I understand why you would stop. I hope we'll hear from you in the future despite this, however, as you write some of the best stories I've read.
Very well. I'm off to re-read Interregnum then. See you in a few months.
griefbacon chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
Holy hell, this made me so happy, I just had to write something. Welcome back. I was playing Andromeda earlier and flashbacked to the original ME crew, and then remembered how amazing Interregnum was (THE best Garrus, and ME fic I've read), so I checked back to re-read my favorite parts and indulge in the nostalgia, and realized this glorious new conclusion to the story.

I've never commented before, I usually just lurk, but I've gotta say- thank you for your stories, and for bringing this one to a fitting close, four years out. They've done absolute justice to the characters, made me think, were great fun, and the fact that your story is one of the first things that pops into my mind when I think about Garrus or ME in general, says a lot. I hope you're doing well, and best of luck with your original project!
Amberstar of Thunderclan chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
Very well written! Those nanites remind me of SIVA from Destiny a little...