Reviews for Red Ranger
Miller18 chapter 30 . 10/17
They all did really well. I really hope Bella beats it this time and goes on to marry Edward, have a family, always stay friends with their group and have a long happy life.
Rebadams7 chapter 30 . 10/16
The Breakfast Club ... excellent choice.
The shirts. A sign of solidarity. Now what can we do to Varner to get him to join the human race
R
Midnight Cougar chapter 30 . 10/16
Wow, *sniff* what a sentimental and lovely chapter. Emmett's gesture was truly incredible.
valentinesgenie chapter 30 . 10/15
I loved this chapter from beginning to the end I just want Bella to fight great work see you next time take care...
slc6548 chapter 30 . 10/15
Excellent chapter! Em has come a long way - proud of him!
slc6548 chapter 29 . 10/15
Good chapter!
readingKs chapter 30 . 10/15
I'm glad this is not the end that would honestly be the perfect place to end it! great job!
Perditrix chapter 30 . 10/15
Great chapter!
tas62 chapter 29 . 10/14
I am so glad they are all communicating finally.
JulieToo chapter 30 . 10/14
Perfect send off chapter for Bella. Such a grand gesture from all of them, and especially Emmett. I love their new Red Ranger designate!
jadeeyre chapter 30 . 10/13
Completely weeping at my desk... AMAZING chapter! 33
great - I'm crying too.
The song from The Breakfast Club was a perfect choice! I love Emmett. Go glad they saw her off and all have each other to lean on. Can't wait for the next chapter.
sher lynn chapter 30 . 10/13
This chapter had me in tears... I liked the choice of Jasper's song and emmett's shirts. I love this story and I think you are writing it awesomely.
namemeamy chapter 30 . 10/14
Definitely should've grabbed the tissues for this one.
2,015 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »