Reviews for Red Ranger
tulips3 chapter 6 . 20h
I'm happy the truth is known. What of the letters though?
Did her mom not mail them? That would be mean.
So Edward got sick why? Does it bother him or maybe his comment the day before.
chartwilightmom chapter 6 . 21h
oh poor bella, but at least she got that out and starting to get answers
betting money on reenee never sent/wrote the letters
keep it coming
Lisalouise chapter 6 . 21h
That is what I thought was the matter with her. I wonder what happened to her letters? Edward probably realized what he said about dying in the last chapter and that is what made him sick.
Thanks for writing.
Lisa...Gail Cullen
Sapho99 chapter 6 . 21h
thank you, story reads like a damn good tale. Looking forward to the next chapters
sapho99
mommymac0508 chapter 6 . 23h
Oh wow did her mom not send her letters and why now that everyone knows what happened to her will they ever be able to repair their friendship
michigangal0223 chapter 5 . 4/29
wonder if Renee kept those letters shame if she did bella needed them during that hard time
michigangal0223 chapter 6 . 4/29
wow the year I grauated i
sholtsclaw698 chapter 6 . 4/29
loved the chapter! can't wait for more
sue1zide chapter 6 . 4/29
Was her mother behind the letters disappearing?
DutchGirl01 chapter 6 . 4/29
Powerful chapter, absolutely loved it.
michael.vandebroek chapter 6 . 4/29
I really like this story and can't wait to find out how it will end.
dinotopian chapter 6 . 4/29
Bevey99 chapter 6 . 4/28
Very Breakfast Club Detention- - is what I thought even before i read that part. Thanks for the update, and a bit of reveal.
Team Marylou chapter 6 . 4/28
So...Bella had leukemia which explains why she moved away suddenly.
However, the missing letters are a mystery. As a parent I would make sure my daughter kept in contact with her friends to help boost her spirits...and healing process.
Bella must have been so upset when she never heard back from her best friends...not even a Get Well card...what parent would do such a thing?!

At least they ALL know the truth about Bella's disappearance...hopefully they can become friends again and realize what's important.

Thanks so much!
Gaby-wotnow chapter 6 . 4/28
Ok so her moving so quickly makes sense now and also charlie requesting she be excused from PE.