Reviews for Red Ranger
JasmineDragon22 chapter 42 . 4/8
Great fic. Loved the character development.
ChristyWIX chapter 42 . 4/5
Very interesting outtake. I like being in Charlie’s head. Mike tried to run. Where exactly did he think he’d get to? Idiot. His poor parents are delusional. Seems he never did clean up his act, with what was said in the epilogue of him having been arrested, again. I enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 41 . 4/5
That was a fantastic way to end this. All of them happily married and having children. Even Alec and Riley were mentioned. Alec seemed like a much happier man then the young one Bella met years earlier. All of their jobs are really good ones. I love that Edward’s dad found Edward a place in the clinic and that they are moving back home. Bella being pregnant and the absolute thrill the doctor had in being able to give such great news in lieu of bad for a change had him smiling so big. Very fun chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 40 . 4/4
That was a wonderful chapter after all the necessary sad ones. She’s come through the other side and this time, I hope it’s permanent. Edward did sign up for track and took state! How exciting. The speech Edward gave was a good one. I liked that Principal Greene called her up onto the stage and she too, got to say some words. How did Tanya graduate? It seems the whole gang is going to Seattle for college. Good for them. I love that the girls will all stay at the Hale's townhome. Then guys nearby and together as well. I’m sad to see them going away, as I’ve really enjoyed these characters.
ChristyWIX chapter 39 . 4/4
I’m glad everyone was so kind on her first day back. Poor Tanya and her being so gullible and not so smart. I’m glad that Bella spoke to Tyler and said it was not cool what he did. Him realizing her side of what she saw may have helped him realize how wrong he’d been. Holy crap, that ongoing cherry joke is so flipping funny. Renee running outside to say her father wanted them to bring home cherries, was priceless. Her bringing home an empty cherry jar, too effing funny. Charlie laughing about, even better.
ChristyWIX chapter 38 . 4/4
Goodness, I did not expect you to go down this road. The road of her being worse then ever and it having spread. I was so glad that Edward ran from her parents and got himself to her anyway. She really needed him in that moment. Snuggled right up to him and he reiterated why she couldn’t give up yet. That she had to still fight. Loved that she fell asleep in his arms. Charlie and his thank you made me tear up. So glad they’ve found a match. All the way across the country too.
ChristyWIX chapter 37 . 4/4
Oh goodness, little Bree. Ugh, that was a tough one. I really liked what Bella told Alec to tell his friends. Hey you never know, it may work on at least one of them. Maybe they are afraid he doesn’t want visitors. I hope that Edward’s parents don’t get angry with him for choosing U-Dub, when he could clearly go Ivy League. Although I don’t think they would. I think they would understand. Plus, he’d be closer to home. He could always choose Stanford, as that is close too. At least in the same time zone and only a two hour flight away.
ChristyWIX chapter 36 . 4/4
I’m so glad that Bella made it through the pneumonia. Thank goodness. Jasper did really good with Alec and his attitude. Poor little Bree. Emmett's pig flying was fantastic! What a great idea he had there. And, in front of the children. Rose didn’t stand a chance, hehehe. I rather like that Jasper is the one taking Alec his gift. He may be able to break through his anger. Bella's dream was wonderful and I hope she gets to have it fulfilled one day.
ChristyWIX chapter 35 . 4/4
I was surprised to learn that most of them hadn’t been tested yet. I’m as bad as Edward, as I forgot that Charlie didn’t have anyone to turn to. I hope that Edward starts spending more time with him. And, I hope he takes him up on the dinner invitation. Poor Bella with the pneumonia. Geez, she’s already going through so much, adding this is another blow. I hope she starts to turn around soon. Completely turning around, it just the pneumonia.
ChristyWIX chapter 34 . 4/4
Huh, Charlie acting weird when Edward offered to take Bella to her room, did not even phase me in the last chapter. Sounds like others noticed though. I’m glad that Alice, Bella and Rose were able to get a small amount of girl time. I’d like to have them have more of that. I really liked that she got some time with Jasper to ask about Edward. I don’t think the others would be as candid with her. I hope Jasper sticks to his word and snaps Edward out of it when necessary. It was good to read that he’s still running with Emmett. Emmett’s plea on TV was so kind and thoughtful. Mrs. Hale suddenly had an idea and I hope it works. I’m glad Renee is taking the medicinal route with the tea, to keep Bella eating.
ChristyWIX chapter 33 . 4/4
For Mr. Varner to think Jasper was behind the whole thing proves he’s off his damn rocker. I’m happy that the students finally protested in the way that they did. The school wasn’t doing anything so, someone had to . . . why not all of the someones? Poor Jasper taking a hit though. He most definitely did not deserve that. And thankfully, Emmett was nearby and got to him before he retaliated. Mr. Varner messed with the wrong kid too. Go Mr. Hale! Poor Bella, I do hope she gets much better soon.
ChristyWIX chapter 32 . 4/4
Bella seems to be doing as well as one can expect during chemo. The exhaustion and nausea are prominent for her. At least she’s in the hospital and they can keep her hydrated and give her nausea meds through her IV port. The Emmett and Riley scene was very fun to read. The way Emmett just opened up to the kid was great. I’m glad they are all getting tested for the bone marrow. Wondering which one will be the match. Will she be that lucky? I hope so. I can almost see her more of class at school shaving their heads. It was perfect that Jasper did it first. Edward posing the question and Jasper pulling his hoodie back. Loved it.
ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 4/4
I hope that the running that Emmett is encouraging for Edward, will help him keep his focus better in classes. I’m still angry with her teacher, Mr. Varner. I do not understand how the school isn’t more aware of him through student complaints to their parents. If a student is a screw up that just doesn’t care, then I can see why Mr, Varner wouldn’t care. However, failing Jessica on a test because her pencil broke and he wouldn’t let her sharpen it is ludicrous. The part with Bella needing the classwork and him refusing is beyond ridiculous. I do hope between her parents and the school, they can get it done. Transfer her to the other teacher. She’s not physically in the class anyway. I’m so sad for Bella. She’s strong and she’ll pull through. This is an extremely aggressive treatment she’s receiving. Meds for two straight weeks. Ugh. Maybe it’ll work permanently this time.
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 4/4
You’re right, happy tears. I loved that they got to share their I love you's with one another. The cherry part was quite amusing. Charlie forbidding cherry exchanges until marriage. Them all meeting at the park was so perfect. Emmett and his orange shirts, was perfect. Jasper's song was perfect. So wonderful of the Hales to offer their townhome in Seattle for Bella and her parents for their time there. Saving them hotel costs. Lovely, albeit sad, chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 4/4
I really liked that Rose saw where Jett went and stopped to follow him. Their conversation was a good one and a great start. His dad is very much a man's man. He has lost his way through his own loss and has brought Emmett along for the ride. Thankfully, Emmett is seeing this now in lieu of later in life. He can take steps to fix it at this age. So much loss for him. I hope he snaps out of it and does his absolute best for the scouts on Friday night. Alice's father was really quite a piece of work. I can see him being so pissed that he sells the house and moves away, leaving her completely stranded. Thankfully, both Mrs. Hale and Mrs, Cullen have offered for her to live with them. Although, I think it would be really sweet if she stayed with Charlie, while Bella is in the hospital. He could use her presence in the house so he wouldn’t be as lonely. Bella would really appreciate her doing that too. And, when Bella comes home, Alice could help her a bunch. I loved that Jasper is dying Alice’s hair pink for her. Perfect. A black haired Alice in Wonderland, eh? That is quite telling.
3,153 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »