Reviews for Talking to my Angel
krazykitkat chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
*sigh*

Just so gorgeous. You remind me of how much I loved Picket Fences (I need it on dvd), and the very soft spot I had for Max/Littleton. I was very disappointed when they seemed to just drop it.
sirageeks chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Wow, I was really surprised to find this amazing story here.
I was a great fan of Picket Fences a few years ago and as I watched an old ep today I thougt what a great couple Max and Littleton would make. So I thought I could check for fics on and then I found yours.
I'm a great fan of your stories and I read many of them. All of your stories are first class and this isn't an exception! You portrayed the characters very realistic and I like the storyline.
You're a great writer and I hope there'll be tons of other stories may it be CSI or Picket Fences.
I-hate-JadedRoses chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Great PF story. I always wondered why they didn't explore the Max/Littleton pairing.
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
Unfortunately, i haven't seen all the eps. But I saw this one and I really liked your story.
Kate chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
More Please. I love this show, and this sotry has real potential.
Sarah chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Max/Littleton? Interesting. I want to read more of this, and hear others reactions. Most of all Kenny's.
Ushuaia1 chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Is there going to be more of this? THis is so good so far, and I am looking forward to reading more of it! There is no enough Picket Fences fanfiction out there to do this series justice! As much as I loved Max/Kenny, I always thought her with Littleton would have been an interesting turn. Please update soon!
Louise chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
Nice story. You should write more stories, but make your next story a Max and Kenny story.
Gin chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Hey, this was great! Very well written. Littleton was such a cool character and Don Cheadle is an excellent actor, IMHO.

I was disappointed that they just dropped the Max/Littleton storyline on the show, (even though I wanted Max to get together with Kenny eventually LOL). I hope you write more stories :)