Reviews for Bleach: The Rewind
So it's been a while since I was on here but I had realized you updated "Demons..." and then I saw this story and decided to give it a try. Boy am I hooked! I love the whole memory loss bit. I know it's been a while and I know it's on hiatus but hopefully you'll pick it up again.
Nolly chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
Wow, very intruiging story! I really hope you're going to see all the reviews and maybe start a story with mult. chapters! I'd love to read it
AKBARALI34 chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
Wow loved it
Plz updated soon..

Really..bleach ending...sucks with pairing..

Dx
Ichiruki Forever. ...
jasmineharuno chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
loved it! plz update soon!
sakuranisama chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
Gosh
RukiYuki chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
Oooh ... please update soon ..., omg
Aileean chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
Hi author-nim! It's been awhile. I really wish you could continue this since it's the only hope that Ichigo will end up with Rukia. Pleassse!
Nialle693 chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
Ill support this..
Nialle693 chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
Gosh... This story.. Is love
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
I'm searching for an Ichiruki story written after the end of Bleach and I found this. I'll follow the story and i hope you continue it plssss.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
Sorry if i come off as entitled as*** but here's hoping you will will continue this story
kei chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
ichiruki love it
magnolia11 chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
The plot is very interesting. Looking forward towards the next chapter.
Eula Marie chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
Once I have a chance to sit down and read this I will do so and post a real review. Had to fav this quickly...I still get the occasional itch for ichiruki..sigh.
jetredrose chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
Omggg I love the start and the whole confusion and stuff but I hohope it's gonna be IR in the end :p or I might be in for another heartbreak xD

But I absolutely loved the start, I can't wait to see what happens next :D