Reviews for And Now For Something Completely Different
MadamKhaos chapter 1 . 5/14
This was irrevocably hilarious! 11/10 !
Brava! Stupenda! 3
Undyne915 chapter 1 . 7/30/2019
Pure crack!
And a big f*** to those detestable fem!harry fics that has no meaning!
Roostertheking chapter 1 . 5/6/2019
What the hell was that?
U should have placed this under crack fic...
amyrlinengineer chapter 1 . 9/24/2018
This was absolutely the oddest thing I've read in...I dunno, a long time. I liked it. Thanks for sharing.
bringer-of-insanity chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Oh gosh.
This is in a whole 'nother category of awesome!
I wish you all the best!
Hermione Grangera chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
Honestly, I really like this fanfic. Hermione teaching Ron about sexual minorities, and being the know-it-all.

"I listen," ... that was so cute. My headcinema was shooting rackets when reading that sentence. #Romione
NorikoTora chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
I love this girl!Harry. I just LOVE IT XD
This is the first girl!Harry that make me love it. I read all girl!Harry before but they just turn me off because the author always change Harry's name and make everybody call him a girl. They didn't remember that Harry still a boy inside, he still has boy pride, it'll be bloody weird when you are a boy become a girl and everyone call you a girl.
When I first read your summary. I was like here you go again, change Harry's name and call him a girl. But when I finish it. I was so BLOODY HAPPY!. You are the first author that still remember Harry is a boy.
Everyone still call Harry a "him" not a "her". Keep Harry name and made Draco still love Harry even when he's boy, that he doesn't care about gender because he really love Harry XD. I really really really love your story XD I wish there more. You are my number one author girl!Harry.
I read the TPG, it's said that Draco fancies/likes boy!Harry but he had to make Harry chande to girl to woo him. WHAT! If he really likes Harry, he wouldn't do that. That mean he didn't likes boy!Harry, the real person of Harry, he just likes girl!Harry.
Most of girl!Harry stories make me think they are Mary!Sue OC that the author want to be.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Wow...I will lie. It's...that...was so random and odd at some parts, but at the same time it fit. It really fit. It went well. I liked it. I think you did a good job
TyDragon30 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
hahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahahaha hahaha hahaha hahahahaha ha hahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahaha hahahahaha hahahah ahaha ha ha hahahahahaha hahahaha haha hahahahaha hahahaha hahaha hahahahaha hahahaha ha hahahahaha hahahaha ha hahahahaha hahahahaha haha hahahaha haha hahaha ha hahahaha hahaha hahahaha hahaha hahaha hahahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha ha hahaha hahahaha hahaha hahaha haha hahaha ha haha hahaha haha hahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahahaha haha haha hahahahaha hahahaha hahaha hahaha hahahaha haha hahahaha hahahaha haha hahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahaha hahahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Oh my God that was something else :)
Belle's Noir chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I love this story so much, I've loved it for years. It was one of the first stories I added to my favourites and its about time I reviewed. It's bloody fantastic and very British in a no nonsense that is sort of nonsense but we're British and refuse to admit it is nonsense and we will act like we knew what was happening all along sort of way.

For me personally, the only less than amazing part is the bit that starts 'Harry went about being a girlfriend in a very exact, professional manner'.

This part hurts me because Harry makes a very dedicated girl. Harry is better a being a girl that me.

That is the only part that is less than amazing, in fact, despite how hilarious it is, I would go so far as to say that part is sort of awful, but mostly because 'sort of awful' is exactly how it makes me feel. But don't despair, it'll pass; and no doubt more quickly than it should.

However, this story is still one of the greatest I've ever read.

Thank you for taking the time to write it and share it with us.
B x
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Oh, I laughed. At times it was a trifle hard to follow, but overall it was brilliant.
BetchYouGotMe chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
"My father will have you killed," he informed Marcus Flint, who looked unwilling to relinquish his seat for the girl formerly known as The Boy Who Lived, despite the fact that it was only Ravenclaw playing Hufflepuff - and very badly, he might add.

Marcus grimaced, but nodded, and slid down the bleachers to give Harry and Draco room.

"I believe you're supposed to blush now," Draco said, and let Goyle know that he would be killed as well, if he didn't place that toad very carefully down the back of his own robes.

"Oh, okay," Harry said, and went about doing it.

the most adorably perfect paragraph ever.

i usually hate awkward gender switching type of stories, but this is hands down, without a doubt, the best girl harry story ever.
Mashkai30 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
katie.bradley.589 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Wait! What happened when Harry returned a girl. Surely, the transfiguration eventually faded away. Right?