Reviews for And I Get By
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
hmm... it's strange but it's plausible... somewhat
Jordan chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
You are an actual genius
underlings chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This is wonderful! I really liked the way you portrayed both Harry and Draco. The ending was great as well.
angelrock444 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
That last line was my favorite :)
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I think I love your work in the HP universe. Thanks for sharing.
The Mudblooded Slytherin chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Fucking fantastic.
Shubhs chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Fuck man. Made me laugh my ass off. xD

I agree with Harry's analogy of good people and good friends in the story. xD :)
Shadowed Voices chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Well this is mindlessly adorable
Moose on mars chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I absolutely LOVE this story. I'm obsessed with Harry and Draco being in character and I love a well written piece. I usually like a sort of narrator, like 3rd person omnicient... I think is what its called but the perpective on this really works. I wouldn't do it any other way. I revisited this story and I really hope you're still writing. The end was perfect!
Starlight99 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I read this story a long time ago and loved it. Remembered it a while ago and spent ages trying to find it again. Great job. I love the emotions you captured with this.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
This is awesome!
Charmina chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Great story!
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
aw! that's so cute. although...why does lucius not notice draco comeing at him with a silver chair?
brood saint chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
This was so perfect. I hadn't really considered Draco/Harry before - even as friends - but you nailed it. Really. Guh.
sockpuppet82 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
dude!

That was so good! I loved the writing style, I've always wanted to write like that. And I like how you don't tell us any background or anything, it's just in the moment. I think that's probably my favorite kind of one-shot, one that just goes with it.

It's really good & I loved the ending! And the part where they're laughing.

10/10 :D