Reviews for Scourge Of Duty
This story is so amazing and unique. Please come back to it : )
evilbuffyfan4eva chapter 33 . 2/23
This is amazing there needs to be more. You will continue this right? Please!
Please update! This is a great story!
reynanuy chapter 33 . 8/27/2014
I greatly enjoyed this fic, at least I did until the last chapters, too much dead people coming to help for my taste; but the worst part was Buffy's dad showing up. Some people are just douchebags, you shouldn't have invented this whole my-dad-was-a-watcher story to justify his actions or lack there of. I loved your characterization of Angel, Spike and to some extent Buffy; the first two are totally on character, Buffy some times reads as too emotional to me, but she still has great scenes. The whole dynamic sire-child with Angel and Spike is great by the way, it totally makes sense. However the whole me-me perspective Buffy has does wrong to the story, it seems everyone is relegated to the background, and this is not merely by the fact that the story is narrated by her. Sadly the narrative does not permit for scenes with other characters telling the story. In any case you've managed to write a great fic, hopefully you will finish it someday.
BuffyAngel Ever chapter 33 . 3/21/2014
update PLEASE...
Guest chapter 33 . 3/9/2014
Please finish this great story soon!
Kima5489 chapter 33 . 7/31/2013
The Scourge of Duty? More like the scourge of updating. I need a new chapter and I need it now!
sseau1 chapter 33 . 6/5/2013
OMG...there isn't a "next" for me to click...omg, omg, omg...This is like the best of the best Buffy n Angel fanfiction since I've started reading. Will we ever know what happens., is this it.
MacKenzie Creations chapter 33 . 5/5/2013
I think you are doing a great job! I can't wait for more!
tanya richards chapter 33 . 4/15/2013
more pretty plz, loving loving the updates :)
aprill99 chapter 33 . 3/11/2013
This is so amazing! I can't believe you've kept this up since 2003! You have to finish this or I will be forced to set Evil Cordeilia on you!
Sam Bangel fan chapter 33 . 3/4/2013
This is an amazing story and I can't wait to see what will happen next.
MickieFan1989 chapter 33 . 2/25/2013
Loved it! Please update soon :)
Birta chapter 33 . 2/14/2013
Please keep going... can't wait for more
alwaysbatogether chapter 33 . 1/30/2013
i don't care how long it is in between updates - it's always worth it! look forward to more in the future, and thanks! :)