Reviews for Scourge Of Duty
Caitiebelle chapter 33 . 5/21
So many years gone by since an update. I hope you will be back one day as this is so so good!
BuffyL chapter 33 . 3/28
Looking forward to this story's continuation!
magicaltears chapter 33 . 1/21
I really hope you continue this one day!

Britt
FitzgLivviep chapter 33 . 3/27/2016
Can i just say wow. I love me some Buffy and Angel pairing. I hope you are doing well.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/28/2015
I hope you get to feeling better soon. This story is great so far and I hope you update it again soon. Great twist on both shows seasons. B/A is my favorite pairing. I should have signed in for this comment! Opps! -S.A.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/2/2015
This story is so amazing and unique. Please come back to it : )
evilbuffyfan4eva chapter 33 . 2/23/2015
This is amazing there needs to be more. You will continue this right? Please!
Guest chapter 33 . 2/8/2015
Please update! This is a great story!
reynanuy chapter 33 . 8/27/2014
I greatly enjoyed this fic, at least I did until the last chapters, too much dead people coming to help for my taste; but the worst part was Buffy's dad showing up. Some people are just douchebags, you shouldn't have invented this whole my-dad-was-a-watcher story to justify his actions or lack there of. I loved your characterization of Angel, Spike and to some extent Buffy; the first two are totally on character, Buffy some times reads as too emotional to me, but she still has great scenes. The whole dynamic sire-child with Angel and Spike is great by the way, it totally makes sense. However the whole me-me perspective Buffy has does wrong to the story, it seems everyone is relegated to the background, and this is not merely by the fact that the story is narrated by her. Sadly the narrative does not permit for scenes with other characters telling the story. In any case you've managed to write a great fic, hopefully you will finish it someday.
BuffyAngel Ever chapter 33 . 3/21/2014
update PLEASE...
Guest chapter 33 . 3/9/2014
Please finish this great story soon!
Kima5489 chapter 33 . 7/31/2013
The Scourge of Duty? More like the scourge of updating. I need a new chapter and I need it now!
sseau1 chapter 33 . 6/5/2013
OMG...there isn't a "next" for me to click...omg, omg, omg...This is like the best of the best Buffy n Angel fanfiction since I've started reading. Will we ever know what happens., is this it.
MacKenzie Creations chapter 33 . 5/5/2013
I think you are doing a great job! I can't wait for more!
tanya richards chapter 33 . 4/15/2013
more pretty plz, loving loving the updates :)