Reviews for Seriously
guest chapter 1 . 7/17
AMAZING.
:')
Arthaneus chapter 1 . 5/16
Would've actually been kinda cool if there was a third part in which Luke is the bad guy and the "Seven" try to stop him. Perhaps he'd be obsessed with Annabeth and end up kidnapping her, plus he could be vengeful against his father too. Just an idea. It could also expand upon Nico's character and Jason and Thalia sibling relationship, along with other characters, of course, and exploring Percy and Annabeth's relationship after marriage and, in the end, cementing their love for each other after all the hardships and difficulties they've faced. It's just that so far, Annabeth's been worried sick for Percy, now it'd be the other way around, though it'd still be from Annabeth's POV. The plot would have to be more complex than what I described, but again, just an idea
Arthaneus chapter 3 . 5/15
This fanfic right here... is a work of art. You should be proud of it. Dam, it might as well have been an original book. But dam you for making me so worried for Percy and others. I was SO relieved when everything turned out good though. Cliché or not cliché, whatever, screw it, I fucking love happy endings. The world could certainly use more of those.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2021
this might be my favourite fanfiction ever
hfuigfe chapter 1 . 9/16/2021
I just read this all in one go...
AND I FREAKING LOVED IT
I MEAN WTH
ITS SOO PERFECT
Paranormal17 chapter 3 . 8/18/2021
absolutely nothing to do with percy Jackson apart from names and slight characterisation, but I'll be damned if I didn't enjoy it. decently written drama and a competently written romance.

May have benefited from being a little longer so some side characters could get more... character? but other than that it was a fun if not lightly depressing story
jvcaron150944 chapter 3 . 6/10/2021
Gods above, the description made it sound as if it was a wacky fun oneshot. Instead you shattered me multiple times, mended the cracks, turned my disgust at Piper to immense worry for her and a lot of other things. Honestly, I'd be typing all day if I wanted to write down everything I liked.
I salute you, dear writer
BetterBerryBoo chapter 1 . 5/9/2021
Seriously? xD I was looking for a simple one-shot before going to bed and stumbled upon this. I had to forcefully put my phone away at 3am on a school day! This story was perfect!
corahahah chapter 3 . 4/23/2021
you absolute fucking angel. i read this story in one go and im in love. such good writing and such an interesting plot, you had me dying in the second part of story oof. and piper's return and her making things right w everyone and her and jason just melted my heart because piper wasn't the best character in the first chapter and her redemption is everything, so thank you so much for her story in chapter 2. I don't come across realistic storylines a lot but as far as realistic in terms of fanfiction goes, this was pretty damn awesome. just wanted to tell you thank you for this piece of writing and stay safe! :)
cora3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2021
*applause*
Guest87269 chapter 3 . 4/10/2021
I nearly cried more times then I like to admit lol. I loved this story and your writing but I don’t have the words to tell you haha. I loved the way you wrote the characters too. Keep it up!
ZelotArchon chapter 1 . 2/19/2021
Love how in this one, Annabeth is just a walking hypocrite. She’s glad that Percy is getting arrested, by an officer she claims is corrupt, because it gets a criminal off the streets all while admitting to have broken the law several times?

Yes it is assault to ‘flip’ someone, especially if they haven’t started anything. Figured Annabeth would be smarter TBH
egnlotsc chapter 3 . 2/6/2021
I realize that it has been four years but I just read this entire thing in one sitting and felt compelled to leave a review, even if you never see it. All I have to say is that this story is the best fanfiction story I've ever read, and that is saying a LOT since I read about three of them a day. This was the best kind of emotional roller coaster and I got that feeling you get from reading your favorite book and then you're all smiley and happy the rest of the day. I want to hug my computer to my chest. It was phenomenal! Keep up the amazing work :)
SarcasmRocks chapter 3 . 1/30/2021
No. I am not grinning like an idiot and I did not cry during the whole Percy coma scene.
Is what I'd like to say.
I loved it. You expressed everything so beautifully! It was so realistic and I wish I were a part of the story.