Reviews for Seriously
astralda chapter 3 . 2/13
This story was such a cool concept, I loved reading it! The first part was better for me of the two, maybe because this second one was a little darker than what I thought would go down, but I absolutely adored everything about the story, from the plot, to the characters, to the Percabeth arc, to your writing style. Incredible job, really!
Annabeth1Percy chapter 3 . 10/29/2023
I swear, I've already read this and the sequel over 10 times, and I first found out about these, like, last week! This is such a good fanfiction, and now it will be what I think of when I hear "seriously".️️️
You should be so proud of yourself; you are such an excellent writer, and if you aren't one/going to be one professionally, you should be, because you have quite the talent. This is (out of the 100 fanfics I have read️️) one of my favorites, which I will always go back to when I need a good laugh, or some PeRcAbEtH! (my OTP) I would like to congratulate you on writing such a magnificent story, one that I love even more than percabeth (okay, maybe not that much, but you get what I mean) Please keep writing; I need to read more of your stories! The emotion these bring me make me feel like I'm in the room with the characters, and can see what they see. Only specific books can do this to me, ones that are descriptive and equip lots of feeling, which basically defines this fanfiction to me! Good Job, and keep writing!️️️️
(sorry this review is so long, I just had a lot to say about this story, and needed to get it all down in as minimum words as possible -the outcome of this)
asura4309 chapter 3 . 8/17/2023
Possibly one of the best stories on this site
Flamerunner212 chapter 2 . 4/5/2023
SOOO CUTE! Thank you so much author!
Krypton Writes chapter 3 . 2/9/2023
Monky see, Monky do, I love you, Now Shoo!
Though on a more serious note, this was amazing
Krypton Writes chapter 1 . 2/8/2023
You know, this is really amazing, The first part, I cried a lot, the ending though was light hearted
iNeptune chapter 3 . 12/2/2022
Ugh that story was amazing! I loved every moment of it, keep up the great writing!
EnoughFanfictionBetrayal chapter 3 . 11/30/2022
Fantastic fanfiction to reread in the future
guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2022
AMAZING.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/21/2022
:')
Arthaneus chapter 1 . 5/16/2022
Would've actually been kinda cool if there was a third part in which Luke is the bad guy and the "Seven" try to stop him. Perhaps he'd be obsessed with Annabeth and end up kidnapping her, plus he could be vengeful against his father too. Just an idea. It could also expand upon Nico's character and Jason and Thalia sibling relationship, along with other characters, of course, and exploring Percy and Annabeth's relationship after marriage and, in the end, cementing their love for each other after all the hardships and difficulties they've faced. It's just that so far, Annabeth's been worried sick for Percy, now it'd be the other way around, though it'd still be from Annabeth's POV. The plot would have to be more complex than what I described, but again, just an idea
Arthaneus chapter 3 . 5/15/2022
This fanfic right here... is a work of art. You should be proud of it. Dam, it might as well have been an original book. But dam you for making me so worried for Percy and others. I was SO relieved when everything turned out good though. Cliché or not cliché, whatever, screw it, I fucking love happy endings. The world could certainly use more of those.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2021
this might be my favourite fanfiction ever
hfuigfe chapter 1 . 9/16/2021
I just read this all in one go...
AND I FREAKING LOVED IT
I MEAN WTH
ITS SOO PERFECT
Paranormal17 chapter 3 . 8/18/2021
absolutely nothing to do with percy Jackson apart from names and slight characterisation, but I'll be damned if I didn't enjoy it. decently written drama and a competently written romance.

May have benefited from being a little longer so some side characters could get more... character? but other than that it was a fun if not lightly depressing story