Reviews for Seriously
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2018
What the actual heck! How did you make me do this! I spent 5 hours of my life reading this! Anyways just want to say this really good. At first I was confused/disappointed because you didn’t incorporate your stories into the book timeline but honestly after reading it I’m glad you didn’t have to worry about fitting it in. You focused really well on each character. Ok what I will say is that there were times where it seemed cheesy but ...whatever. Also in the first part when they were handcuffed I got hecka confused cause it would say something about them hugging or won wrapping their arms around the other but like how would you do that in handcuffs? Every now and then there would be some sort of minor plot hole but like these critiques aren’t even that big of a deal. This. Was. Good.
aaryathenotsowisegirl chapter 3 . 8/4/2018
Woah... This story was definitely worth the wait! I enjoyed this story so much, that I'm gonna get grounded tomorrow if my mom finds out I stayed up till 1:30 A.M to read this:) The ending to this beautiful story was sooooo cute! Seeing Jason and Piper make up from Percy and Annabeth's point of view was hilarious and realllyyy cute! This was the perfect ending to this story:)
-Booklover4lunachase
Great story and you didn’t make it 30 chapters lol
Cosmos871 chapter 3 . 8/4/2018
And here I thought I could survive rollercoasters. THE ENDING WAS SO FUNNY AND SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING ID DO “awww so cute. YO LOVEBIRDS. GET A ROOM” but honestly, so many emotions. If you are in conflict about a career path or a hobby. Go for writing. You excel at it. I urge you to do it. You know how to manipulate your readers and that is every authors strong point. Manipulation and imagination. Using truth and fiction as one.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2018
I’m reading this again because I read Part 2 and wanted to permanent fluff (in whatever way this part can bring)
Fangirl Shrieks chapter 3 . 8/4/2018
Okay first off, I absolutely adored this!

Obviously, it will never replace the first chapter nor will it ever come close to being as special to me as the OG chapter was (because I just have a lot of nostalgia connected with the first chapter), but I loved this so much.

Not going to lie, you're so cruellllll haha. When you spoke of Percy's death and all those little scenes in between, the crazy plot twists, my heart wrenched. I should've expected crazy stunts and connections from you but alas, you still shocked me every time.

The pain, the raw emotion in this story really got to me. Everyone's internal conflicts and external conflicts were portrayed so well and I couldn't help but feel what they feel. I like that you attempted to write about battles that normal people every day struggle with, such as depression and suicidal thoughts. Though they weren't always perfectly accurate at times and sometimes made me question the speed at which the plot was moving, it's the effort that counts and I can definitely tell you didn't just blindly jump into the topic of mental illness.

For constructive criticism, I do think the plot moved a bit too fast. Your first chapter had so many less scenes to cover and therefore had better descriptions. This second chapter, though it was based off AMAZING ideas and connections and a detailed, complex plot, it could've been a bit better if it moved slower. However, I understand that this is just fanfiction not a novel and even writing this much, took over a year. So for being an unofficial writing piece, you have me amazed as usual!
The ending of this story was absolutely outstanding. It was nice to see everyone get a happy ending, but still know that there still will be struggles, that this isn't a completely unrealistic cliche. I love how you decided to take a more open-ended approach to close this story and I love the fact that you referenced the ending of the first chapter in the ending of this second one. It was very clever and gives the two-shot in general a more rounded, complete feel.

Overall, sure this story had its moments where it could be improved, but it was generally fabulous as always, and I loved it so much. This story is held very dear and close to my heart and the second, final chapter certainly did not disappoint. Though I already read all your other stories, I just wanted to let you know I can't wait to see more of your work in the future. You have a true talent; never stop writing!

Best wishes,

Fangirl
Theseus10 chapter 3 . 8/4/2018
wow. that was deep.
I loved it.
songWithoutWords chapter 3 . 8/4/2018
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this is perfect!
I will not lie, I positively started dancing when I got the email that this was updated. Basically, all my 'needed to do' things were cleared off to 'tomorrow' things to make room for this because I knew this was going to be good and it was - it was so much more than good.
First off, can I please ask why authors insist on torturing us readers along with the main character?! That dream with the funeral was beyond cruel, I swear I was sitting in shock at how quickly it ended and then thinking 'no, this isn't happening' and then being like 'of course, with authors these days and twisted endings of fairytales...' and then about five paragraphs down it being resolved (I was torn between wanting to jump for joy at him actually not dying and sending an angry pitchfork mob after you for putting us through that). And of course, the whole predicament in the first place - Percy on the edge of death the whole time and Gabe being thrown into the mix as well (and stars, Piper and her surgery and that near-death experience. The progression and development of her character in those seven years is so realistic, and with that backstory, too...she's honestly changed so much and yet she's, well, still Piper). Everything from the initial shocked trancelike state she was in at the news to the drama between her friends and it all falling apart before the added element of complexity with Piper and the flashbacks interspersed between really keeps the readers sucked into the story, not to mention the amazing writing - I feel like you've described the traumatizing experience and grief of nearly losing someone so close to you perfectly...it's not downplayed, it's not portrayed like it's in a cliche, perfect movie where the world stops spinning and everyone around her is suddenly pitying and flowers and gifts and consolation gifts are being sent constantly. It's...true. And raw and impressionistic, those frenzied emotions at first to the more subdued determination to get past this.
And I do suppose you made up for the emotional rollercoaster you put us through at the end with the wedding (and the inclusion of Athena and her offer...that really just tied it all up and...wow, that little speech that Annabeth gave to her is just awesome) and then having Piper finally overcome her hesitance and self-doubt to follow Jason makes for an absolutely perfect ending. The message at the end, too, that everything no matter how seemingly bad might lead to something beautiful is very powerful and inspiring, as well.
Thank you so much for actually having the perseverance to finish this (and make it this long) and sharing this story with us - it really has been an incredible journey with Annabeth and Percy and the rest of the gang.
Bookslover19 chapter 3 . 8/4/2018
Holy fuck. It's been so long and I can't wait to read this. And honestly, I'm so happy that you still went through with updating this because I know that a lot of authors would have gotten tired during writing this. But you still updated and I appreciate you and your beta so frickin much
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2018
This was amazing! A 30-minute AMAZING read!
You didn't disappoint from the first chapter, and I can tell how much work you put into this.

Annabeth sorrow, Piper wanting forgiveness, you captured it all perfectly. Congratulations on this awesome fanfic! 3
TheRealTruthHurts chapter 3 . 8/4/2018
YASSSSS I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ALL MY LIFE
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2018
This was a good way to spend an hour! Too many emotions all at once! All the feels!
Fist-it-Out chapter 3 . 8/4/2018
"Awww," Percy crooned. "How disgustingly romantic."

"How mushy," I grinned at him.

"How gooey."

"How sappy."

"Think we're ever like that?" Percy questioned with a twist of his lips. Raising an eyebrow at me.

"Oh, all the time." I waved off.

favorite part!
sacredblue chapter 3 . 8/4/2018
Omfg I thought the nightmare thing was for real man this story is an emotional whirlwind
sacredblue chapter 3 . 8/4/2018