Reviews for Seriously
Shalissa chapter 1 . 7/10/2018
I read the entire thing in one sitting and I have no regrets
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2018
This story was totally amazeballs! It took me a while to get through the whole thing but I’m not mad because I’m a sucker for a long fanfic. I couldn’t help but wonder if you don’t like Piper and Jason. You made them the antagonists of the story (Especially Piper) which is something I found interesting because I haven’t seen that very often at all. I’m not judging or anything, I just wanted to know if that was a personal thing or if you just wanted to go a different direction with your story.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2018
Please try to get part 2 finished. This is my favorite story of yours.
Booklover101 chapter 1 . 5/30/2018
Sat down and read this in one go. My gods you are a talented writer. Please just never ever stop writing. The world needs people who write beautiful stories that mean something.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/29/2018
Still waiting
BrazilianGoddess chapter 2 . 4/9/2018
Great story!
Book-Nerd-1014 chapter 2 . 3/6/2018
So I love the story. You are a very talented writer. I’m sure the epilogue thing will turn out fine. You just need to take your time and think about how you want it to happen. Can’t wait for it to come out :)
Twins 'n Fandoms chapter 1 . 2/21/2018
Thank you for making me feel so random at once (its a compliment because its quite rare to make me feel this emotion then that emotion and all those emotions in ONE FRIGGIN long one-shot. Longest one-shot I ever read.
First things first, you, my good friend, are awesome af. Nobody can make me laugh, cry and feel the FANGURL FEELSSSS all at once. This one-shot is truly spectcular. Its a wonder why you're not famous among fanfiction authors.
Second of all, this thing is a work of art. Regular sassy Annabeth, hot punk PERSASSY (Persassy slayssss), the feels, the romance, the chemistry and the actions. If this were a lab, its a surprize this hasn't exploded with reviews and favorites.

OVERALL, WEWWWWW.
Making me cry is as hard as you can get Annabeth to get near a spider (unless my mom or dad says those harsh parent stuff like Athena did to Annabeth.)
I would like to compliment you a lot more, but frankly, I'm lazy af and I don't know how many letters (?) this review thing can hold.

Thanks for sharing this hilarious, heart-breaking and romantic fanfic with us.
P.S Also, sorry for the long review XD
Annabethtalkstoolives chapter 1 . 2/12/2018
I read the whole thing and it took soooo long, I thought it was never going to end (which wouldn't have been a bad thing), but when I did, I was like, THAT WAS SO FREAKING AWESOME! But what happened to Piper? I think she was quite OOC. Any way, great job, and keep up the good work. One word of advice, though, I usually don't read these really long one-shots, for the sole reason that they go for forever. If you could break it up into maybe five chapters, it would be much easier to follow, as I find that as soon as I go to do something else, I lose my place, and it takes so long to find it again. Although, there is something enchanting about that length without a break. So yeah, just consider that. And keep writing!
CloeClaire chapter 2 . 1/30/2018
the percabeth is so cute!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/26/2018
Okay this is so good! I can’t wait for the second chapter! You are a very gifted writer
Guest chapter 2 . 1/17/2018
I can’t wait for the next chapter, so much so that maybe you could post it and then have a third chapter to finish it? Only if you want to, of course; it’s your story
Theseus10 chapter 1 . 1/3/2018
that was amazing definitely needs a sequel or at least a lengthy epilogue
OMFG FANGURLING chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
LOVED THAT MAKE A SEQUEL PLZ
Lobous26 chapter 2 . 12/26/2017
Duuuude hook us up with this epilogue im in need man this story is to freaking good!
369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »