Reviews for Seriously
Whitehorse102 chapter 2 . 12/9/2017
THIS WAS SO AMAZING AND GOOD I WAS TOTALLY HOOKED THE ENTIRE TIME. I spent a good day that was very busy mind you, just opening my phone to slowly read this throughout the day, thinking about what was gonna happens next as I did my errands. Thank you it was awesome!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2017
Totally fell in love with this and is the reason i only got like 4 hours of sleep. I love the storyline and the excitement, and of course percabeth! I love piper but it was definitetly interesting to see her as the antagonist in this au. Love love love! I swear im adding it to my list of favorite percabeth fanfics!
Lucinda Hindle chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
Took me 2 days, but I finally completed it. A good story! I liked it! You could have written a novel, you know? The only thing the same as PJO were the names of the characters.

So, what happened to Piper? I never really liked Piper and Jason, you know? But since they were a part of the Seven, I was able to put up with them easily, I am very glad that I took time to read this!Thanks for the awesome story!
Just-Your-AAverage-FanGGurl chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
OHMYGODSOHMYGODS! THIS STORY IS AMAZING!
Fangirl Shrieks chapter 2 . 11/20/2017
I've reread this so many times, I think I might have a problem XD

Can't wait for the second part. Take your time, mate. I like how much quality you put into the main story so if it takes you extra time to make the second part really good too, I'm willing to wait for it. Just don't forget about us lol
Guest chapter 2 . 11/9/2017
When will you be done? Been waiting for soooooo long
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
I read the whooole thing and I LOVED IT. Thank you!
VoidAlot chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
amazing story
InkSpatteredHands chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
This was an awesome story! I loved the way you described the relationship between Percy and Annabeth. Fabulous job!
not.an.ember chapter 2 . 10/22/2017
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! I want to know what happens with Piper and what Percy decides to do with his life.. I want to know how their relationship is. I want Percabeth to prevail. I want Annabeth to meet her father's family!
WiseGirl1609 chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
CUTEEEEEEEEE
sorry
I’m calm
But this is adorableeeeeeeee
Thanks for writing this!
Wow chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
that was stupendous
can't believe it's not more popular. I was like laughing and crying and just wow.
You ma friend are gr8
retired-now-anonymized chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
This is way too long...
Doung chapter 2 . 10/4/2017
Can't wait till you post that second half!
I wuv you chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
I'm crying. This was so magical. So wonderful. I can't believe that something like this was still even existing on Fanfiction and I didn't know about it.
Thank you thank you thank you!
I love this story to pieces!
369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »