Reviews for Seriously
Griffin chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
Oh man tat was a whopper of a story but I enjoyed it so much!
PercabethfanNo.1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
I would live an epilogue with Piper realising her mistake
Guest chapter 2 . 5/28/2017
Do an Epilogue with Posidon
t4courtney chapter 2 . 5/23/2017
I'm not sure either would be great. but if I had to choose than do the one with Piper I would love to see what happened to her.
I want more chapter 2 . 5/22/2017
I want more than just piper!
I wanna see Frederick show up in the Epilogue! And Annabeth's mother!
preettyy plzzz?/
rr4eva chapter 2 . 5/21/2017
Yassssss
repkyle chapter 2 . 5/17/2017
Please do
Fanfan81224 chapter 2 . 5/17/2017
Your story made me cry, but that's good, because that means you can appeal to your audience. This story is so amazing and emotional, I love it! I would love an epilogue, I want to know what happened to Piper, she may have been stubborn and annoying, but she deserves to be understood too. I just want her to come to her senses that people are different and that's good. Hope she's okay though. Thanks for the story!
ArcaneSmith chapter 2 . 5/17/2017
Wow, no offense to forgotten paradise, but I like this story so much more. The way you built the characters was super in depth and I loved it. I'm not saying i don't like forgotten paradise, because I do. I just feel like you took more time writing it. Tbh, I kinda don't want you to continue this story though. You ended it on the perfect note and continuing it would feel like a sequel, and those are never as good as the original. However, if you do decide to continue, I'll still read and love it.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/15/2017
Please do an epilogue chapter! I feel like Piper's arc was a bit incomplete in the story
Guest chapter 2 . 5/15/2017
Ugh I was so happy to see that you had updated but than it wasn't a chapter and so can you please update forgotten Paradise plz? Yes another chapter to this would be awesome too! Thanks 3
DemigodSassReaders chapter 2 . 5/14/2017
Yes, epilouge!
DemigodSassReaders chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
OH MY GOD! That was so...just...WOW! I loved it. That was awesome.
GiddyGirl4Books chapter 2 . 5/14/2017
EPILOGUE! EPILOGUE! EPILOGUE! EPILOGUE! EPILOGUE! EPILOGUE! EPILOGUE! EPILOGUE! also, this was very good and I really enjoyed it!
Annabeth-JacksonChase chapter 2 . 5/14/2017