Reviews for Seriously
WisePhoenix chapter 2 . 5/14/2017
I want to know what happen to Piper please !
Countingloyalties chapter 2 . 5/14/2017
Your story is so much better than mine! And I think you really should write even more stories
I'm a daughter of Poseidon chapter 2 . 5/13/2017
I think an epilogue would be amazing :) I would like one with Piper, but you gotta have some major percabeth moments, you know? Anyways I absolutely love the story overall!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/13/2017
An owerall epilouge but will show little bits What happend to her
krrish1947 chapter 2 . 5/13/2017
SURE, DO IT
krrish1947 chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I'VE EVER READ
Inverted Logic chapter 2 . 5/13/2017
Good story, even though it almost made me cry when she realized that her dad isn't gonna come back. Some really deep stuff you wrote there
Samantha's Library chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
Oh my goodness, that was incredible! I wish we had a top 10 list of most favorite fanfics, because yours would surly be the second if not the first I'd ever freaking read! Just wow...longest one-shot I have ever read and man am I thankful to have finished it. I cannot even begin to describe to you how much I loved the realism and the genuine care in this story, it wasn't just a bunch of stupid and/or emotional teens making mistakes with no reasonable explanation. It was a detailed exploration into how they felt and how hard it is make even the smallest decision, because everything has an impact, and it can be big or small.

I also loved the description...there were few things about this story I didn't full-heartedly enjoy. Confusement was very interesting...mostly because I'm pretty sure the word isn't technically in the dictionary, at least not yet, so I was wondering if it was a word (normally I see confusion). So I looked it out and people are most certainly aware of it, so it's only a matter of time I suppose. I actually thought it really suited the story and I loved how everyone was logical in their own right and they stayed true to who they are. Just...man...if I could be a whole crowd right now I'd be applauding you into the next millennia. Bravo.

As for a clue into what happened to Piper, yes, I would like to hear it. I would hope she finally found realization, whether she feels like an outcast or not, and I would also hope she'd find the courage to own up to it. I guess I can only wait to find out though.

Again, fantastic work! Keep it up!
please chapter 2 . 5/12/2017
do another one.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2017
EPILOGUE
CASSlOPElA chapter 2 . 5/12/2017
Yass. Make an epilogue with Piper.
Would.you-ever chapter 2 . 5/12/2017
Hmmmm... idk, either one works!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2017
YASS! Do what you want but an epilogue with everything would be really great.
StoryB.Stella chapter 2 . 5/12/2017
It dont matter to me maybe both
pestival chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
God damn it! I'm at work and you made me smile like a sucker! My coworkers are looking at me like I lost some brain marbles . Through, it is an absolutely beautiful story you wrote. I fell in love with how well you can describe emotions and make the scenes feel aliveThank you for your hard work! Loved it! :D
369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »