Reviews for Seriously
sapphirelg chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
I love the fact that you didn't make Rachel or calypso the villain in the story and make piper the understanding beat friend. I don't know how many fanfics I've read that Rachel or Calypso are the villain and piper is the best friend. I love the twist on that
sapphirelg chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
I love the ending in my oppion best ending ever
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
WOW! No words to describe how much i've enjoyed it. It's a fanfiction masterpiece. And i consider myself lucky to have read this. And it was just by chance as well. I was just scrolling by to see if you had updated forgotten paradise and read this summary just by chance. Instantly i was drawn in.
I must say you have one heck of a talent. This just tugged at my heartstrings. I love the way you potrayed percy and annabeth. For me they were perfect just how i would imagine them to be if they were not demigods. And also i love the fact that you didn't write calypso and rachel off as sluts. I hate it when they are potrayed and written off as shallow bitches, excuse my language ;-) when they had so much meaning in the original stories. Also i like the way you potrayed piper not exaclty a villain but in a completely different light than in other strories.
Anyway sorry for this long rant. Just wanted to say you did a great job and it's by far one of the best fanfictions i've read.
And by the way i have exams coming up soon. I was just bored of studying. But i far more intresting than all my studies. I just couldn't put my phone down. And even though there's a little voice at the back of my head pointing out the tons of work i've got to do, i just couldn't pass by without saying what great work you did!
Keep up the good work. And if possible do write an epilogue to this. :-D
just4review chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
that was amazingly good. i barely stopped to look at the title/overviee and said why not. i loved this. read it all the way. 10/10 my friend
emmagic chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
AWESOME
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
OMG. That was an incredible story. I love the plot and character development and how it faced common problems that people
might go through. I really hope you can continue this story but it's okay if you won't. I just really love your writing in all of your stories. And it's cool that you're Canadian, I am too!
Someone awesome chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
Dear Average Canadian,
Wow... just Wow that's amazing! I love the story it's so sad and happy and perfectly. Thank you for thinking of that and writing it because that is just fantastic! Usually I don't really like fict's where they'er not demigods but this is way too good anyways. I'm sad sally died but it gave the perfect affect on Percy for the story. You should totally keep writing because your so amazing at it great job! I love this! Thanks.
The ruler of the world,
P.S. are you Canadian because I am! yay:)
DementedOwlWitch chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
AMAZING! Took me a few days to read this and I was so obsessed. GREAT JOB! I enjoyed it so much! It was a real rollercoaster ride of emotions but I enjoyed every word. Incredible!
SenatorSteve chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
Read all of it almost hungrily. Enjoyed this story so much. You should totally do a follow-up chapter involving piper either coming to her senses, or permanently disappearing.
UltimatePotterhead98 chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
That was amazing. kind of sad piper didnt come around but really really perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
.Ever.
EgoRaptor chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
This has definitely become my favourite ff, seriously I stayed up for like 4 hours reading this monster and its incredible. I honestly believe this deserves a lot more praise because it's amazing. If I could thank you more I would. Hopefully you can make a sequel or something like this again because that would be awesome but if not THANK YOU anyway
BB9000 chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
... I'M ACTUALLY SCARED TO COMMENT BECAUSE I WILL PROBABLY SWEAR MY ASS OFF THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ
anenomenome chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
No words. OMG. You've gotten so many reviews like this, but it's true. I never even realized this was a one-shot (ish), it was so good. I just want to know, what happened to Piper?
Jelsamaleval chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
This story was absolutely amazing! I've read a lot of fanfics (like honestly a lot) and I don't think Ive EVER read anything like this! I absolutely love it so much it will probably be in my top 10 to reread when I need a great story!'
369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »