Reviews for Seriously
Paranormal17 chapter 3 . 8/18/2021
absolutely nothing to do with percy Jackson apart from names and slight characterisation, but I'll be damned if I didn't enjoy it. decently written drama and a competently written romance.

May have benefited from being a little longer so some side characters could get more... character? but other than that it was a fun if not lightly depressing story
jvcaron150944 chapter 3 . 6/10/2021
Gods above, the description made it sound as if it was a wacky fun oneshot. Instead you shattered me multiple times, mended the cracks, turned my disgust at Piper to immense worry for her and a lot of other things. Honestly, I'd be typing all day if I wanted to write down everything I liked.
I salute you, dear writer
BetterBerryBoo chapter 1 . 5/9/2021
Seriously? xD I was looking for a simple one-shot before going to bed and stumbled upon this. I had to forcefully put my phone away at 3am on a school day! This story was perfect!
corahahah chapter 3 . 4/23/2021
you absolute fucking angel. i read this story in one go and im in love. such good writing and such an interesting plot, you had me dying in the second part of story oof. and piper's return and her making things right w everyone and her and jason just melted my heart because piper wasn't the best character in the first chapter and her redemption is everything, so thank you so much for her story in chapter 2. I don't come across realistic storylines a lot but as far as realistic in terms of fanfiction goes, this was pretty damn awesome. just wanted to tell you thank you for this piece of writing and stay safe! :)
cora3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2021
*applause*
Guest87269 chapter 3 . 4/10/2021
I nearly cried more times then I like to admit lol. I loved this story and your writing but I don’t have the words to tell you haha. I loved the way you wrote the characters too. Keep it up!
ZelotArchon chapter 1 . 2/19/2021
Love how in this one, Annabeth is just a walking hypocrite. She’s glad that Percy is getting arrested, by an officer she claims is corrupt, because it gets a criminal off the streets all while admitting to have broken the law several times?

Yes it is assault to ‘flip’ someone, especially if they haven’t started anything. Figured Annabeth would be smarter TBH
egnlotsc chapter 3 . 2/6/2021
I realize that it has been four years but I just read this entire thing in one sitting and felt compelled to leave a review, even if you never see it. All I have to say is that this story is the best fanfiction story I've ever read, and that is saying a LOT since I read about three of them a day. This was the best kind of emotional roller coaster and I got that feeling you get from reading your favorite book and then you're all smiley and happy the rest of the day. I want to hug my computer to my chest. It was phenomenal! Keep up the amazing work :)
SarcasmRocks chapter 3 . 1/30/2021
No. I am not grinning like an idiot and I did not cry during the whole Percy coma scene.
Is what I'd like to say.
I loved it. You expressed everything so beautifully! It was so realistic and I wish I were a part of the story.
SarcasmRocks chapter 1 . 1/28/2021
THIS WAS AMAZHANG! I loved it. I'm soooo glad I found this. Also, it's your fault if I get in trouble for staying up past 2am. I just couldn't stop reading. :D
BookNerd chapter 3 . 12/18/2020
Oh, my freaking gosh! I cannot express how much I love this story. It is so amazing and just draws you in. I gods to honest just spent this whole day binge reading this. I love it . You really have a talent with writing, and had me in tears. P.S. Did Percy ever share why he was being arrested in the first place? Or did I just miss that? Anyways, this is really amazing
Wian Solace chapter 1 . 12/17/2020
There are 2 books that just changed my life. Percy Jackson and The Perks of being a wallflower.
This fic feels like a combination of both. It's so fucking good I love it. love it sooo fucking. Their chemistry. Their behaviors. Them. everything. it's perfect.
lionking712 chapter 3 . 12/11/2020
Bro/Sis(don't know which cuz didn't read intro properly)
the story was fricking amazing! plot twists and heavy emotions. This was a definition of happiness, made my boring quarantine exciting and tbh, i read the whole thing during and between classes. Again all I have to say is this story felt like a real one. Not a fan fiction.

WILL THERE BE A PART 3? SERIOUSLY HOPING SO.
Asmita chapter 3 . 11/28/2020
Can I tell what an awesome writer you are? This is beautiful, amazing , incredible. The ending is lovely too. I am so happy that you didn't kill Percy or Piper. One of the best fanfics ever.
Suggestion - You could have extended the number of chapters instead of writing so much in one.
veorve chapter 3 . 11/22/2020