Reviews for Seriously
Vanadium Oxide chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
Hey Average Canadian!

Sorry this review has taken so long. I saw and started reading this oneshot (and heck of a great story) the first night you uploaded, I've been busy the past few weeks, and the lack of good bookmarks has made reading this book quite troublesome! Oh, and I finished reading like a week ago, but of course forgot to review! :)

Great story, I love the emotions between Annabeth and Percy. It wasn't as if you were actually forcing the two together. This story had absolutely great flow and backstory. Annabeth being basically an orphan living by myself was something unique, and made my heart break when she discovered her father had start another family without her. ;-;

The story also lacked a specific villain, which I am grateful for. I mean there was Gabe... and also that cop lady whose name is skipping me... you avoided the typyical bad girlfriend/boyfriend that too many have used with Rachel/Nancy/Luke. Piper was probably the main 'villain' but she was just doing what she thought was right for her friends. :(

Yes, definitely, you should definitely make a sequel. Probably not something as long... well I wouldn't complain if we get another 60k piece... but yeah. You left the story at a cliffhanger, and I really want to see the story resolved.

~VCRx
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
*squee!* Was sitting for hours engrossed in this thing, even forget about dinner time!
shadownight819 chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
Usually I don't read stories like this. I don't regret reading this.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
Please make an epilogue! I enjoyed this so much
WarLikeRegent chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
You are an amazing writer. I have read alot of your stories and have liked them all!
WarLikeRegent chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
Is it me or is every story with a bad percy or punk percy he has a mohawk
GoddessArtemis1999 chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
I must admit, I was a little wary of clicking on a story that had 60K words in just one chapter. Fortunately, the summary drew me in and I found myself reading this entire story, and I'm definitely glad I did. It was written so beautifully, and it always kept me wanting to read faster so I could see what happened, but at the same time, I never wanted this story to end. The characters were pretty much in character even though this didn't take place in the original PJOverse, and that's extremely hard to do.

I look forward to reading more things that you create. :)
chow.staniscool chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
AMAZING! I wish there was moregood job. loved it. 60k words in one chapter is better than most stories. it was intense and kept me waiting. All i want to know is: what was percy doing before he met annabeth. what was he caught for?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
I think more people should review on this. It's so great.
Oh my gosh chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
Dude, this story is so good and so cute. And like occasionally, I was like oh I can see where this is going it's going to be cliche and some one is going to make a stupid decision and make me upset, but then it was not that at all. So glad! Love it!
repkyle chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
Loved it so much! Make an epilogue with what happened to Piper.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
Omg this was the best! I haven't read a pjo fic in so long but I just found myself entranced by this amazing story! (Really wish Piper came to her senses though)
bdeboer8502 chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
Yo what happened to Piper I'm very concerned about that part?
Swagasaurus Rex chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
That was awesome! I read the WHOLE THING in ONE SITTING! Way to show those Americans, eh?
seagurl3 chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
so i clicked on this 3 hours ago to help me fall asleep...
and forgot to check how long it was...
several times i tried to go to sleep (my phone even did a 20 minute update)
but it's so good and so well written that i couldn't put it down.
thank you so much for this story of pure gold
369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »