Reviews for Seriously
Fangirl157 chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
This is an amazing chapter and I hope you continue it!
Fangirl2806 chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
I read it all and it was so good. Please write another one.
percabeca chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
OK. WOAH.
THIS WAS AMAZING.
Look, idk if you're reading this but.
It had amazing moral values.
It was a perfect plot with perfect grammar.
Could easily become a movie.
AND PERCABETH WAS ON FLEEK OH MA LORD
Honestly this was the best story I've read in a while. Always looking for new, original, creative and amazing content: I found that, and so much more in this simple story.
Well. Done.
(I'm percabeca sorry I couldn't log in - when I next log in, I'll be sure to favorite it.) ;)
dawizurd15 chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
SOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD
O.O chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
OMYGOOSHHH!
I WAS JUST LIEK! AND IT WAS ALL LIKE GAHAAHHHAHA AND THEN I WAS crying and screaming at the same time and dancing sometimes and curling into a fetal position at others and now i'm just staring at my cieling with tears running down ma face bc its over and i don't want it to be over but it is and its so good but its so sad and i love it and piper why?
Shutup and Be Creative chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
I don't understand how you're able to astound me with every piece of writing you come with.
Honestly, this was beautiful.
The flow, the feels and humor.
Grammar was a bit of a troublesome occurrence, but that's normal with you ;).
This oneshot truly proves your gifted ability and I hope that its as well received and praised as I feel it should be.
Please, keep writing.
-Shutup and Be Creative
Lowkey crying chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
I'm speechless. I'm star struck.
This is one of the most brilliant pieces of literature I've ever read on this site.
It was so smooth flowing but perfect. Each spin on the characters development and plot twist I was eagerly reading.
You could become a great author if you just wrote a book now and published it.
Please write more! just keep on writing and writing and post on this site so I can read ever word!
Cansky chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
This was really great. There are rarely stories i find interesting and well-written in the 67k stories in fanfiction but you took a fairly common plot into something so clear that i can't stop but feel how good you felt when you finished writing it, or when the idea came to your mind and you sat down starting to type it all. 3
rr4eva chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
I love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
Really good, wish Fredrick turned up at the end tho and you could make a 2 shot?
YungHomer chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
GG
AnonymousGuy chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
Longest one shot I will ever read. Though I don't like mohawk Percy mohawk Thalia is fine but Percy does not seem like he would have a mohawk. Good all the same!
THIS TOOK ME 2 DAYS TO READ! ITS SO GOOD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
AMAZING FIC. I loved this story so much, and I definitely will be reading more of your work. I hope you write more stories!
percabeth.108 chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
Oh my God this story...AHHH SO GOOD! The feels guys the feels!
369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »