Reviews for Seriously
AnonJK chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
Very well written. Love the story. I at first was mad that you were writing this rather than Forgotten Paradise but I'm glad you did. My one problem is the grammar and spelling mistakes but I'm just one of those people, so I don't really care all that much. Thanks for yet another good story that fills my time.
Good story
Fangirl Shrieks chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
I don't like that piper was evil, but I suppose someone had to be the evil person. otherwise... THIS WAS THE GREATEST FANFICTION I'VE EVER READ IN A VERY VERY VERY LONG TIME! SRSLY! YOU'VE CHANGED ME FOR THE BETTER! THIS HIT ME SO HARD WITH THE FEELS OMGGGGGGG
really enjoyed this story
That-Compulsive-Writer chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
Yayy plz continue
.Ever! Not one grammar mistake, and the plot was flawless! Great job! ️️️️
Jeff goldblum69 chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
Yep, definitely Rick Riordan in disguises!
Homotato chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
Woah. Woah. Woah. Woah. Woah.
Mind. Blown.
HOW DID YOU WRITE OVER 60,000 WORDS?!
OMG. I SPENT OVER TWO HOURS READING THIS!
THIS WAS AWESOME!
I have no words.
You inspire me :)
dsjfkldssebjrklmv chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
OH MY GOODNESS.
THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST AND LONGEST PERCABETH ONESHOT THAT I'VE EVER READ AND IT WAS BLOODY AMAZING.
Everything, from the bitchy Annabeth at the beginning and Percy handcuffing himself to her to get away from a cop, to their hilarious trek through town, to the heart wrenching scene with that horrible monster Gabe, to the emotional Percy breakdown, to their relationship and the beautiful ending, I loved absolutely every moment of it. You're an incredible writer who knows just what a compelling tale needs, and you balanced all its elements out perfectly. I could only DREAM of writing something half that good. Bitchy Piper was also an interesting change- even though I absolutely love the daughter of Aphrodite, I've never seen this before. It's new and explores strange territories and I like it. And further than that- this story has such a powerful meaning and message: NEVER judge by appearances. NEVER stay with a friend who forces you to choose. And, above all, you are NEVER what your enemies call you. Percy, the delinquent punk, made an adorkable boyfriend, even though Annabeth was sure she would always hate him. Annabeth left Piper the moment she told her to choose between her and Percy. And the last one- how many times was it stressed? Poor Percy with Gabe and that mean old bag and Piper, and Annabeth with her mother and father. I just love you story so freaking much. Thank for this. It really made my day :)
ANNABETHALWAYS chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
This was amazing, it made me so happy. Please write more like this, pleeeaaaase!
BlueCookiesAreBae chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
I LOVE IT! :D READ IT ALL!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
That was awesome. I didn't want it to end. Please make a sequel!
Normally I don't read percabeth stories but this drew me in and I loved it!
Adrift an Open Sky chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
I spent my whole day reading this and it was worth every second...
Everything is so amazingly written. Percy and Annabeth's characterizations are on point. The way they opened up to each other and comforted each other was beautiful. Some scenes had me literally jumping up and doing a happy dance! This epic one-shot is amazing-you are an amazing author!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
Omg. Okay. Well. This is.

THE BEST STORY THAT I HAVE READ

(Seriously;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
This is one of the best fanfictions I've read in so long, it's hard to find fan fics like this.
And I love how I spent my whole entire morning reading the whole thing
(I have no life)