Reviews for Seriously
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
Damn. Damn. Damn. Just...just freaking damn. This super, extremely and outrageously long of a one shot had me riding a roller coaster of emotions. You made me smile and cry and cry and cry again, did you know that? I honestly don't express too much emotion in reading fanfics, but goodness, the little moments you made me cry were priceless. Seriously. See? I'm quoting you now. I fucking love this story, like really, and you have restored my faith that there are still decent fanfics. Thank you for keeping up with this big baby of a story, thank you for writing and thank you for making me feel again.

P.s. I kinda hate you a bit for making annabeth suffer far too many times to count, but still, percabeth happened so that's a gift already in itself. I'll add this to my favourites after I've gotten over my laziness to log in.

Thisisawesomeness
songWithoutWords chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
I was not expecting a 67,000-word one-shot when I read the summary. But gods above I am so glad right now that you took the time to write this...and that it was so long because it was 67,000 words of pure perfection.
The characters are so realistic and relatable in their actions(though yes, I did like Piper and wish that she wasn't the antagonist of the story, but that doesn't make it any less amazing), and the words you use creates so many vivid pictures in my mind...it was amazing on a whole. You just made my day with this. Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
This was one of the best fanfictions I have read in a long time. I stayed up all night reading this xD. Even though it's new, it's undeniably one of the best fics in the fandom imho. I have been searching for a story like this for a long time. You definitely deserve more kudos!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
I have yet to read it all but... earing on the right means gay y'know that?
LISTILLA.11 chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
Oh my God ... This is fucking awesome, I love this history and if you want do a continuation (please), the best AU of Percabeth that I ever read, your history have all, good plot, a lot of romance and passion, I mean that you can feel all of the emotions of the characters and I love if you do another chapter where Annabeth become an important architect and she talk with her mother and demonstrate that she better be proud of Annabeth... Sooooo... I love your history
(I don't speak English, my first lenguage is Spanish, so I hope that all is right) please answer me back ;)
Pikachupercyharryfirestar chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
Great story! Definitely one of my favourite fanfics ever.
nerdycook24 chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! IT WAS INCREDIBLE! I admit that I was a bit overwhelmed with the number of words, though I didn't notice the word count until I was halfway through the story, but, it was totally worth reading. You literally took me through an emotional roller-coaster. I was happy, giddy, sad, angry, my heart broke, and every other emotion you can probably think of. I really wasn't expecting Piper to act that way but, I'm not mad that she became the antagonist. I kinda wish that she realized her mistakes and apoligized and reconciled with the others. I have to know though, are Jason and Thalia siblings? What ever happened to Piper? What colleges are they going to? Are they all the same age? Are Jason and Thalia, Nico, and Percy cousins?
Toby4138 chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
That entire thing was freaking adorkable
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
Oh wow this was great! I'm still trying to recover from the feels this gave me
blubirb chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
i haven't read a good punk! percy fic in sucha long time, this is great.
LittlePineCone chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
reading all of this in one go was the most idiotically wonderful idea. it's so masterfully crafted and ahhhhhhhhhhhh I can't. love the concepts
Percabeth824 chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
I'm in love with this story! It is absolutely amazing! You said your inspiration was from the book nook and I loved that story too! You just made your way onto my favorites list!
fonnalynn chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
OMG THIS STORY WAS AMAZING AND I LOVED IT SOOOOO MUCH! I can really tell you put a lot of time and effort into it and this story just blows me away your work just blows me away. Any way thanks for the awesome read and I CANT WAIT FOR MORE OF YOUR WORK!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
LOL IT WAS GREAT SO LONG BUT I LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
Wow. That was reeeeeeeaaaaaally long ! It probably took me 2 hours to finish thi s story ! But it was soooooooo worth it ! Siriusly, it was amazing. Your style of writing is just great and so natural ! I don't know how you can pull that off ! It's literally 4 in the morning here but I don't give a dam cuz I just HAD to finish this story. I really hope that you have published other works on this website, cuz if you have I'm definitely going to check it out (and here goes my beauty sleep, which I desperately need by the way :D) ! So yep, keep up the amazing work !
369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 Next »