Reviews for Seriously
Xnia Red chapter 3 . 6/2/2019
This isn't even a two-shot; it's a book. A really really great book! I just spent the last two days immersed in this story and I'm so glad I decided to read it. Thank goodness it was so long; I didn't want it to end. You're an incredible writer and I enjoyed reading this so much!
Rezac chapter 3 . 5/3/2019
I just spent the whole day reading this and all I can think is 1. Won't that's a crazy amount of writing and 2. I don't know why I enjoyed that so much
Calamity J chapter 3 . 3/13/2019
Holly (insert choice profanity)! This is ridiculously long! This should be a full blown story! Dude, seriously, sixty thousand words a chapter? Really? (I read all of it in one day)
Anyway, it's so good! I laughed, cried, felt way stressed, and just went with the ride in general. I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed this. Thanks to you my day-no- week(!) has been made! Thank you SO much for writing this!
ihaveajuicebox chapter 3 . 3/10/2019
No on else has a way with words like you do (except for good ol' uncle rick) and i felt all the emotions you wanted your readers to feel. you made me hate piper for awhile, which is hard considering that she's one of my favorite characters in the series.
FloridaBoy1992 chapter 3 . 2/8/2019
Could you do one in Piper's point of view please I'm curious to see what you can come up with that.
Tikyo555 chapter 3 . 2/3/2019
Emotional roller coaster is s understatement but I fuckin loved this story
Tikyo555 chapter 1 . 2/3/2019
I zoned into this book and didn't realize I hadnt hit next chapter amazing
Forex chapter 3 . 12/30/2018
This two parter is amazingly written. I read the first chapter so long ago, and to come back seeing another chapter? This chapter is very emotional and touched on alot of sensitive topics. Loved it. :)
SarabWalia chapter 3 . 12/29/2018
LMFAO, the "monkey see, monkey do" part made me crack up hard. Thank you for the second chapter. I read the first chapter when it came out, and its one of my favourite stories for this fandom, and this update was just the cherry on top. Scratch that, it was a second scoop. Loved it, keep writing amazing stuff!
Gauravshah chapter 3 . 12/22/2018
Very nicely written. Thanks for the effort you put into writing this fic. Totally made my day.
BluJay9 chapter 3 . 12/17/2018
Holy crap you scared me with that nightmare... You can't do that to people! My heart fell when I read that sentence! You made me think that it was the end of THEIR story and that everything after would be just HER story
But the whole story has been one HECK of a rollercoaster but I loved the ride and I enjoyed each and every step. And that ending. The ending was perfect in every single way.
Thank you for blessing me with this masterpiece
SPR331 chapter 3 . 11/25/2018
I feel this is seriously under rated, this is the most drama filled story I have ever read. I don’t understand how little attention is received.

To be honest, I was about to kill you when the funeral part came up, you’re lucky I saw it was only a nightmare.

Other than that, it’s a masterpiece.
mylifeisogre chapter 1 . 11/13/2018
hi i'm reading this for the third time because i love it so much
also because i don't want to do homework but
intense ukulele chapter 1 . 10/26/2018
I absolutely loved every single second of reading this masterpiece. From the very beginning the reader is hooked. Your writing style is so interesting and unique. It's filled with the right amount of detail and humor and I loved it. So much love and emotion was poured into this amazing piece of art. It's so poetic and amazing. You could pull a thousand quotes out of this story thingy. The characters are just so fucking awesome. I can actually feel everything they're feeling and I love it. I can not describe to you how freaking fabulous this story is. You end the story with the perfect words that warms my heart. Thank you so much for the privilege of reading this. Not one second was I bored. Did I mention I fucking loved it?
Don't die,