Reviews for Seriously
Whitehorse102 chapter 3 . 8/6/2018
Bruh...okay, phew. I gots a lot of words, be ready;
This fanfiction came just a few months too late for me. I saw a post on tumblr about Seriously. It was a collection of pictures - one of those aesthetics posts. And I clicked the link. I can’t forget the day that I read this first chapter. I was home for my second winter break from college. My parents had a party and my sister and I went out to dinner at Alton’s. In that restaurant my sister publicly humiliated me by asking about my sex interests. We drove home in a blizzard. I had never driven in a blizzard before and we nearly got hit by a semi (BUT WE DIDNT!). I came home and flopped onto the couch, pulled up this fanfiction and sat for an hour reading it. When I finally came back into the world of the living, my dog was growling at some deer randomly standing in our yard. One was staring straight at me, and we stared at each other for minutes before it walked casually away with its friends.
This fanfiction is 100% my favorite. I really feel that loneliness that overarches this plot, as the spring before the winter I found this fic I was living alone with no one to really hang with. It makes me so desperately wish for a S.O. of my own and I love that. I love how much this fic makes me feel. I was so scared for most of this chapter, but also elated and squirming with happiness. Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you.
To finally wrap all this mush up, know that I read the entirety of this new and amazing chapter at my sisters therapy waiting room and on the floor of my living room in the evening of a 90 degree day.
Thank you, lots of love, and please be super proud of your work. You deserve tons of love.
TurtleTazzer chapter 1 . 8/6/2018
Please make a part 3! It would be cool if you included Percy's dad too. Maybe have a story completely based around Percy's dad trying to take percy away from Annabeth
Lizaloves chapter 3 . 8/6/2018
Okay before I forget, the quote goes “What DOESN’T kill you makes you stronger” not what does xD

And omg, this was the ending I needed. Maybe you remember me of a year ago? I wrote that review about Piper & about how I personally related to the story.

I can happily say I’m doing much better now. Im not doing perfect per say, but Idk... I’m on my way of finding peace with what happened I guess? I didn’t think I could. I hope that maybe in a few years I too can find some form of redemption like Piper got. Who knows.

Thank you for writing this amazing heart wrenching story. It was beautifull and somethimes even made me cry.

The biggest plot twist you put in the second chapter was -for me- finding out that GABE (fucking Gabe?!) was the one Percy saved.

I had the thought that maybe Percy saved some sweet random stranger who would like to show his thanks by helping with paying for Percy’s hospital bills BUT NOPE!

You got me there.

Your story was beautifull & I hope you will write more in the near future.

(You were already on my story-alert list xD)
TurtleTazzer chapter 1 . 8/6/2018
loved it! only one thing I hated. you made me think percy died and had a funeral! how could you?!
CloeClaire chapter 3 . 8/5/2018
omg this was perfect!
HANAR chapter 3 . 8/5/2018
This gave me so much feels like one of THE BEST fanfic I have ever read.
Buxton7 chapter 3 . 8/5/2018
Did you really have to say two twins in the pew? I mean it’s not gonna be 3 twins is it
Percabeth824 chapter 3 . 8/5/2018
Wow it’s been a while. That was so dramatic and amazing! I loved every second of it and I’m proud of you for finishing it! I loved it so much great job
CupcakeGirl88 chapter 3 . 8/5/2018
AMAZING! OMG THIS WAS A BEAUTIFUL BLEND OF HEARTBREAKING AND HEART-WARMING!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/5/2018
Oh. My. God. Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod. Oooooooohhhhhhh myyyyyyy goooooooodddddddddd IM SPEECHLESS. The wait was SO worth it. That. Was. Amazing. And I’m not even kidding. I try to use the word amazing sparingly, because my mom always complains about how everyone describes everything as amazing when it really isn’t. But this is. (And I’m mostly talking about the second part here, because WOW) It took me through a literal rollercoaser of emotions. Well, more like a TORNADO. Your story sucked me up and spun me around, randomly throwing emotions at me, sometime hitting me multiple times. In the time I read the second part, I had to pause multilple times to jump around my room (quietly, for the sake of everyone else in my house) (mostly silently) scream. Its kind of embarrassing to admit, but I actually teared up at many point in the story and I had to take a break because I couldn’t read through the tears. I related deeply to Piper, and you conveyed her mental state surprising well dispite the fact that you said you didn’t really have much experience with it. Reading this made me happy. Really, really, really happy. And it kind of allows me to escape for a little. So thankyouthankyouthankyou so much for putting so much effort and time into this story. I sometimes get a bit frustrated because updates aren’t as often as I’d like, but SERIOUSLY (wink wink) for the amount of time you spend on the writing for all your stories, and the quality that they are, it is completely worth the wait. (Looked back on my review and oops it’s a little long but seriously, what did you expect you deserve recognition for your AMAZING WRITING.)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/5/2018
Okay, so I haven’t even finished reading the whole thing yet, in not even like 1/5 of the way through but lemme just say, YOU LITERALLY GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK. When I read the words (SPOILER TO ABYONE WHO HASNT READ THE THIRD CHAPTER) “Percy’s funeral” I was literally gaping at my phone. Thank god I’m alone because I would’ve looked like an idiot. I covered my mouth and painfully kept reading. Then I read the words “was all a horrid nightmare” and I was really confused and I had to go back and reread the last 3 sentences like 4 times to finally understand and I gasped out loud! Well played, well played. I haven’t even finished reading though so I don’t know if Percy is okay or not (HE’D BETTER BE) I’ll definitely leave another review when I finish. Bye for now!
Booklover101 chapter 3 . 8/5/2018
I think I went through approximately 70 emotions as I read this. I loved it all. Simply PERFECTION. You've done it again. I'm not sure how people can be this fantastic at writing and crafting something so simply beautiful. I just... please never ever EVER stop writing.
LouiseTheLastWriter chapter 3 . 8/5/2018
(Screams)
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
(jumps up and down)
THE PIECE THAT INSANELY MADE ME SHIP PERCABETH (atleast for a while) IS FINISHED!
Meanawhile, I’ll be pretending this is a late gift for winning my national competition (yeah, this has NO relation to the competition but it’s so awesome that it feels like one)
Kid-of-Percabeth chapter 3 . 8/5/2018
HOLY SHIT FINALLY! YOU'VE ADDED ONTO 'SERIOUSLY' AND I HONESTLY COULDN'T BE HAPPIER AT THE MOMENT! Actually tbh this oneshot was literally one serious rollercoaster of emotions. You know the part of her dreaming about his funeral? Yeah, well I cried very hard during that part, until I realised that the scroll bar wasn't even near half-way down the page. Honestly, I love your work but hate it at the same time because it's so well written and I just kept dying and resurrecting mysefl in order to finish reading this entire thing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2018