Reviews for One-Half Princess
Alsheon chapter 3 . 8/18
Hey, this story is good! Just sad that Prince is too dismissive and suspect XiaoXiao. I hope he fell in love first though and be all... "OMG! I'M A LESBIAN!". And Second Life only accept feature according real life plus the beautify right?

And is this actually cross-universe? Dude, Dictator Of Life messed up a big time...
SakuraKoi chapter 3 . 6/3
so good i want more
CharmedbyFire chapter 3 . 5/14
I love love love this so much! Really interested to see how this goes, you write so well! The premise is great I'm really curious to see when the revelation will happen

Feng Lan's 'inner lesbian' made me laugh lmao and so many other things
JuMiKu chapter 3 . 4/27
To be honest, I don't know what I expected when I got into this story. Not much probably. However, this is so so much more, than I thought it would be. This story has a lot of depth and mystery. It isn't just a weird glorification of narcissism (which 1/2 ouji amusingly dips into in canon on occasion), but a really developed interesting story. And I love that the characters are just as flawed, as they are in canon. Please continue this!
Impstar chapter 3 . 4/10
Rose? His sister? This must be something I'm missing from not having read this, or perhaps I just missed something from earlier? Because I thought that he(she) had a brother and... that's it.
Xiao Xiao Mei chapter 2 . 4/2
I quite like this story so far. I can't wait until we meet Prince. I wonder if Lolidragon will be able to recognize Lan...
callingmeasinner chapter 1 . 4/2
How are there no reviews? I never knew I needed this until I saw it but damn this is so weird. Like in the best way possible though lol. Also, how did this story even come into your head? I really need to know XD. Question though did Xiao Lan really almost say Prince? I know she thought to herself why she almost did but still. Does she have some sort of memory of what would've been?