Reviews for The Walking Dead Rick And Michonne Apocalypse Love
Beachgirl25 chapter 4 . 4/21/2020
I love the way so many main characters didn’t die but I am confused as I don’t know several characters you mentioned. I am only familiar with the TV characters.
I love the idea of Daryl having uncles in the storyline! Finally, a story were the characters prepare for the worst and hope for the best!
Beachgirl25 chapter 3 . 4/28/2018
Great story! Makes so much sense! I always wondered why they didn't set traps and used what they have seen on the " outside" to protect their home! Thumbs up for making those changes and keeping beloved figures alive! Can't wait to see what they have in store for Negan! Arrows laced with snake poison! Some Redneck traps! Fertilizer bombs filled with broken glass soaks in spider venom! Trucks filled with poison food? Or my personal fav ancient weapons! Like scalding hot water and rocks hurled at their attackers with a caupult! Flying walker heads and hands, hot rocks, gourds filled with hot wax, tar, rocks , walker teeth , fingernails, or killer snakes and spiders! Trip wires attached to flying spear, stakes and knives laced with natural plant,poisons.
I know I seem gun ho blame it on the pumpkin chunking contest and Home Alone and Indiana Jones movies combine with an over active imagination! LOL
Omg, Negan running from a snake or spider and screaming like a girl would be LOL funny!
Can't wait to see what you come up with! Keep up the good work!
Nay766 chapter 3 . 4/21/2018
I’m a bit confused.. Dimetimes I can’t tell who is saying what.. In chapter 3 I thought Rick was making dinner but then he thanks and compliments Michonne on the meal and says she could have opened a restaurant or something like that.
dethwatch chapter 2 . 4/6/2017
Can't wait to see what happens