Reviews for Impetus
future-fangirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2018
Lol. Steph is so funny and I like how she gives him that final push to saying something. Jiya and Rufus are hilarious and always clockblocking. And I'm sure Lucy did have lots of notes
lumirules chapter 1 . 7/7/2018
Just going through the older fics... Loved this. Things were far simpler at the end of S1.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2018
Awesome:)
LivingInSmilesIsBetter chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
I'm reading all my fave fics again. As much as I love Steph, and the KISSING, I think my favorite thing about this fic is Jiya at the end :D
Gracie chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
I'm reading all your fics again (just waiting for ch. 15 of Timing) and thought I had already reviewed this one. Oops! Really good story and the best part to me is finding out that Mr. Logan had a physical "type" of female he preferred until he met the lovely Lucy, who is apparently the exact opposite. Yes! It would be neat if "Steph" makes a cameo in a future fic-I liked her . Great job!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
Oh wyatt... *sigh*

Glad they're together now!
tapdancer10 chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
Oh, I loved this! They are so right for each other. Praying we get more Timeless so we could actually see this happen! Great job on the story, going into my favorites!
BlueSky chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
This was really great! I love seeing this other side to Wyatt, briught out by his happy past. Steph was great too; really understanding, funny and with no ulterior motive (as unfortunately so many old friends are made to seem). What are the possibilities of this really happening in the (hopefully renewed) second season?!
rebeccas1016 chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
oh my god sooooooo goood
Di92 chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
Nicely written! I like how Steph just assumed Wyatt and Lucy were together just by his body language and how she teased him for it. I love the end so much, glad things didn't go according to plan.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
Just awesome!
emilycare chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
Loved it! Great to see a friend from Wyatt's past. And such lovely embarrassment.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
Aww! Loved !
Smooth Doggie chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
A great idea for getting these two together. Such a cute couple! Their babies will be beautiful too. Look forward to reading any more stories you have written for this Fandom.