Reviews for A Promise Lives Within
kaia chapter 30 . 11/14/2017
great ending!
Rohirrim Girl 2187 chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
Love this chapter! I felt giddy and smiled the whole time! That was also some speech Thorin gave to Shae. I have a feeling my dad will be the same way on my wedding, since he likes to keep things bottled up with a scowl.
scottusa1 chapter 30 . 11/12/2017
So we reach our stories end. It's been a heck of a ride. Thank you for writing this story. Best of luck to you in all your future stories. Have a good one. Laters.
Queen Aralias chapter 30 . 11/12/2017
I absolutely adore the ending! You couldn't have done better and I applaud this story, as well as you. It had just the right amount of emotion and romance and it was just amazing. Keep on writing…I'm excited to see where you go!
BlondiezHere chapter 30 . 11/12/2017
It was a sweet chapter here, but come on! This can't really be the end - there's got to at least be an epilogue, even a short one, about their first baby coming!
My Petal Heart chapter 30 . 11/12/2017
Thanks Robinbird for your time, energy and devotion to completing your stories. I've loved reading all of them. I'll pop up, no fears there and this new story about World of Warcraft sounds intriguing. Looking forward to reading more. All the best!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 29 . 11/3/2017
Hopefully there will be no need for a shotgun wedding or whatever they're called in Middle Earth for Boromir and Shae! Their scene gave me some ideas for what will happen when two characters of mine get their heads out of their arses!

Loved the scene with Rhae and Thorin too!

This update could not have come at a better time. I needed the cheering up today. It made me smile.
BlondiezHere chapter 29 . 11/3/2017
I can say nothing more than that I loved every moment of this chapter. Looking forward to the wedding, though if Shae and Boromir aren't careful they'll have to get married before the wedding!
My Petal Heart chapter 29 . 11/3/2017
What a great ending to a great story! I have to say I'm sad to see the end of this series. You've built intriguing original characters while retaining the personalities of the characters we know and love. If you do decide to continue on, I would love to know more about Durin and Rho and their families, or how about Frerin and his daughter - are they still in Erebor? - or even the rangers Rhae used to travel with, or whatever happened to the dwarfling Rhae saved? So many possibilities for so many storylines. I'm sure the epilogue will wrap up this story and perhaps give us clues to Shae & Boromir's new life, but I somehow think you can continue on creating your own version after Tolkien / PJ's world ends.
scottusa1 chapter 29 . 11/3/2017
Great chapter. Keep it up. Laters.
Peregrine54 chapter 20 . 11/2/2017
This was probably one of my favorite chapters so far! I really love how you brought Fíli into it and he had some interesting conversations with Shae and Boromir. It's really sad what happened with him and Rhae, but I'm glad he did find someone even if she wasn't his One. Did Kíli marry too or is he a bachelor? You never really said.
Queen Aralias chapter 28 . 10/24/2017
Yes! Finally! The moment I've been waiting for! Such a great conversation and I just loved the affection shown here! Loved it as usual!
Queen Aralias chapter 27 . 10/24/2017
Such a great ending and leaving me on the top of suspicion, too!
Rohirrim Girl 2187 chapter 28 . 10/22/2017
YAY YAY YAY! FINALLY, the stubborn, pigheaded couple admit their feelings and KISS! Do you know how long I've been waiting for this moment?!
Marie chapter 28 . 10/21/2017
Ohhhh! This makes me so happy! :-)
Is the epilogue close or are you planning on writing more about them now that they're finally an item? :-)