Reviews for Adaptation
Aetherium21 chapter 1 . 1/19
Huh, either Taylor is legitimately suicidal in chapter one or having her go out to “stop crime” the first night is just a bit of author fiat to get the plot rolling
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 9 . 11/30/2018
This is getting very depressing. I'm not sure I want to keep reading this.
Magyk69 chapter 9 . 7/19/2018
so this is basically a story about Taylor getting crawler's powers right? I'm really liking it so far. its interesting to see what its like when people dont like their power but have to deal with them anyway.
MattKennedy chapter 9 . 6/8/2018
Poor Taylor. But yay for her getting another chance to go at Lung. :)
Morbious20 chapter 9 . 6/1/2018
Good story so far , hopefully Taylor will eventually be able to adopt/reclaim her normal appearance.
Greatazuredragon chapter 9 . 4/15/2018
So Taylor's is getting a major upgrade son, may the escalation begin? ;p
Nice chapter, good work.
Masterx01 chapter 8 . 4/7/2018
Its Squaler.

Hmm lets see where this fic goes with Taylor having Crawler's shard...

Althought i feel youre being too superficial with the events... I mean, it feels the only thing happening is purely plot related and that there is little of everything else, like for example, general details like character descriptions and how the scenery looks like beside the bare bones to get the scene.
Aquawyrm chapter 8 . 3/29/2018
Poor Taylor getting all monstrous and scary. I love this fic!
Sebine chapter 8 . 3/26/2018
even more Crawlerized
TheTower1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2018
LOL, just read the first chapter. You realize that the ABB didn't attack the Undersides soon after the locker. I am not 100% sure, but I think the Undersides were not even around at that time. The locker happened the first day back from winter break. She spent, I think 3-4 months, working stuff out before going heroing for the first time. Therefore, even from the first chapter it is not correct.
Greatazuredragon chapter 8 . 3/26/2018
Interesting chapter, nice work.
Aquawyrm chapter 7 . 3/24/2018
Oh wow, that's just an amazing mess and I love it.
Shahismael chapter 7 . 3/23/2018
Another good story, I look forward to reading the rest of it.
Keep up the good work.
Notsae chapter 7 . 3/22/2018
So, has she changed her mind on the whole hero thing now that they totally fucked her whole life (not that her powers wouldn't have altered her anyway eventually)
Dur'id the Druid chapter 7 . 3/20/2018
Saw this posted on Space Battles. Loved it, really want to read the sequal that crosses with FoZ.