Reviews for Outside Humanity
brendafay chapter 16 . 2/22
more please
yamiduke13 chapter 16 . 11/6/2014
This story is so amazing. I am really enjoying it and I hope you write more. I love little Xander haha he is just way too adorable and I love how he is bringing everyone together into a family.
dragon chapter 16 . 9/19/2014
hi notice you have not witten on this story line for a while. do you think you will again because this is a great story.
Katie chapter 16 . 4/22/2014
Oh my gosh! I am so heartbroken that this hasn't been updated yet I love it so much!
Rocky Balboa chapter 16 . 9/28/2013
Fabulous super great story. SO? Where's the next 16 chapters? I can't be the only one wanting more story. Get on the ball and write 3 years is long enough to procrastinate.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/4/2013
This is so terrific - why did you never finish it ? Please , Please finish it - even after all this time
kitsuneko1976 chapter 16 . 2/17/2013
oh dear. puppy eyes and a brassed off slayer? this bodes well...

and in the words of Mr. Twist, please, sir, some more?
kitsuneko1976 chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
those jars are indeed the devil.
kitsuneko1976 chapter 13 . 2/17/2013
heh. yeah, i can so see that reaction.

and really, who DOESN'T like legos? even in their wrong mind?
kitsuneko1976 chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
*snrrrk* okay...yeah, not quipping about the hair would define life altering indeed.

nit pickage:
But those higher beings better hope she never met Cordelia Chase face to face.- they as opposed to she?

Rick could only blink and dazedly watch as a man wearing way too many layers for eight degree weather proceeded to slam -eighty?
kitsuneko1976 chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
*snrk* oh god, this is priceless!

oh yay, a next button!

also, love the mom trait checklist.
kitsuneko1976 chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
not the least bit surprised Joyce'd appreciate the salty goodness that is Ashley J Williams...

god, i wanna see the reaction from spike when the pictures are developed. it shall be epic.
kitsuneko1976 chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
Honestly, i think i only spot out the typos and odd words because they're so rare. Good grammar for a Kentuckian, maybe, but georgeous for a danfiction writer.

nit picks:
Cordelia smiled. "It wasn't the first time, and it won't the last. -won't be

"Do you fight demons like Spike, CeeCee." -question mark instead

and damn, love the silent exchange of sandwiches and the stashing of vegetables. priceless.
kitsuneko1976 chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
tan induced stupor? is that what they're calling it nowadays?

Now that he'd calmed down, he realized that Spike was innocent in this instance and his pathetic little soul would let him lay a hand on him. -wouldn't

abd ge...sorry, but... he's never had moose tracks?! poor thing!
kitsuneko1976 chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
The boy lay curled up on his chest, fast asleep, completely oblivious to the fact that his pillow was wondering if insanity was hereditary in the order of Aurelius.

It is, and I point to the great poof's obsession with hair gel. That he lacks a reflection is immaterial. Dude, you can feel that hair helmet, yes?

I work with a few greeters like that. nice touch.

nit picks:
"Spike weird for a vampire, you know?" -Spike's
Spike was a self-admitted predator, Tara realized and excepted this as fact. -accepted
a small, contente smile came to his lips unbidden. -content, or contented? prolly the latter, but both work.
The smile on her face contradicted her stern tone, however." -pointless end quote, as this is description.

and trick with the hanger? *rescans the story* attempted murder, you say? how's that one go, exactly? especially as it's TARA doing so?