Reviews for Outside Humanity
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 16 . 8/23
I wish there was more, amazing story
Catkyn chapter 16 . 1/23
I am not sure where life has taken you since last you updated this story (or any of your others); regardless, I certainly enjoy re-reading what there is of this story. I love the way you've written Spike, and wee!Xander is just adorable. Tara finding a bit of spine is just awesome, and watching Dawn act younger than she appears is just fun.

I'm holding out a vague hope that this plot-bunny will come back and nibble a bit more, while you also find a bit of free time with which to write. And, even if that never happens, thank you for sharing what you have of this fic.
brendafay chapter 16 . 2/22/2015
more please
yamiduke13 chapter 16 . 11/6/2014
This story is so amazing. I am really enjoying it and I hope you write more. I love little Xander haha he is just way too adorable and I love how he is bringing everyone together into a family.
dragon chapter 16 . 9/19/2014
hi notice you have not witten on this story line for a while. do you think you will again because this is a great story.
Katie chapter 16 . 4/22/2014
Oh my gosh! I am so heartbroken that this hasn't been updated yet I love it so much!
Rocky Balboa chapter 16 . 9/28/2013
Fabulous super great story. SO? Where's the next 16 chapters? I can't be the only one wanting more story. Get on the ball and write 3 years is long enough to procrastinate.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/4/2013
This is so terrific - why did you never finish it ? Please , Please finish it - even after all this time
kitsuneko1976 chapter 16 . 2/17/2013
oh dear. puppy eyes and a brassed off slayer? this bodes well...

and in the words of Mr. Twist, please, sir, some more?
kitsuneko1976 chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
those jars are indeed the devil.
kitsuneko1976 chapter 13 . 2/17/2013
heh. yeah, i can so see that reaction.

and really, who DOESN'T like legos? even in their wrong mind?
kitsuneko1976 chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
*snrrrk* okay...yeah, not quipping about the hair would define life altering indeed.

nit pickage:
But those higher beings better hope she never met Cordelia Chase face to face.- they as opposed to she?

Rick could only blink and dazedly watch as a man wearing way too many layers for eight degree weather proceeded to slam -eighty?
kitsuneko1976 chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
*snrk* oh god, this is priceless!

oh yay, a next button!

also, love the mom trait checklist.
kitsuneko1976 chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
not the least bit surprised Joyce'd appreciate the salty goodness that is Ashley J Williams...

god, i wanna see the reaction from spike when the pictures are developed. it shall be epic.
kitsuneko1976 chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
Honestly, i think i only spot out the typos and odd words because they're so rare. Good grammar for a Kentuckian, maybe, but georgeous for a danfiction writer.

nit picks:
Cordelia smiled. "It wasn't the first time, and it won't the last. -won't be

"Do you fight demons like Spike, CeeCee." -question mark instead

and damn, love the silent exchange of sandwiches and the stashing of vegetables. priceless.