Reviews for STRQ Delights
DPLxBeAsTxSnIpE chapter 8 . 3/15
These make me so happy xD I can't handle the cuteness!
Valkyrie Elysia chapter 8 . 3/6
Aw, this is so adorable! It's just nice to see these kind of scenes.

Overly doting Dad Qrow is also amazing though I don't think he really needs to use the scythe that much considering how Ruby has yet to express any romantic interest in boys or girls for that matter. I headcanon her as a demiromantic asexual.

Hope to see more from you.
LunaTheBlackWolf chapter 8 . 3/6
Boys beware, Qrow Branwen has a sword that's also a gun that's also a scythe...he will look for you...he will find you...and he will kill you XD this one was gorgeous! More please!
LadyLucina28 chapter 7 . 1/21
Awww~ This whole thing is just freaking cute! I hope you continue to wrote more Team STRQ drabbles!
Aqua and Luna chapter 7 . 12/10/2017
I seriously need more considering my friend got me super into RWBY and I just love Team STRQ. This Drabble serious is amazing and I hope I can read more chapters soon.
~Aqua
PSYCOdelicPenguin chapter 7 . 10/27/2017
Honestly love this cant wait to see it continue
merendinoemiliano chapter 7 . 10/19/2017
I loved this chapter and your headcanon(finally, one time where she act as a decent human being), other than Yang's surname. I can't wait to see next chapters and the girl's training. Keep up the good work and see you later.
LunaTheBlackWolf chapter 7 . 10/18/2017
This was the cutest thing ever XD
Midnight49 chapter 6 . 6/21/2017
I can't wait to see more of this situations they're super hilarious!
Mademoiselle le Chat chapter 6 . 6/16/2017
Awww I loved the "you had one job". It would be awesome that Yang could turn into some kind of bird.
I wonder what kind of bird Ruby would be if Qrow is the father...
Mademoiselle le Chat chapter 5 . 6/16/2017
This was so cute! I died in cuteness. Eventhough I like Taiyang a lot, I find papa Qrow being adorable.
Besides, I'm kind of afraid of thunders, soooo...
Great, as always.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 6 . 6/16/2017
LOL! nicely done :)
Pyancakery chapter 6 . 6/16/2017
So if Yang is a canary does that make Ruby a robin?
Great little drabbles, i love it
Valkyrie Elysia chapter 5 . 6/12/2017
How sweet! Really adorable scene here.
coolcreate chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
D'aww. Baby RY. Such cuteness. Nice job, there aren't many STRQ fics out there. We need some more.