Reviews for Twilight Sky
Stormshadow13 chapter 14 . 11/18/2006
A very good part two, also glad to see the Masho getting in to it. Well I'm off to read the nest story. Again nice job.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/21/2004
I liked both your stories. Are you going to write another sequel? It'd be wonderful if you did. Up to you I guess.
zorra chapter 14 . 8/10/2003
You know, now that I think about it that was a rather sappy ending. But I still stand by what I said before about it being left open for another book. Well, I'm calling your work a book so sequel if you perfer. I'll stick to my promise, no begging until after you've completed two more of your other fics. Then watch out cuz I'll be back Bwhahahahaha! I really really loved this story. Thank you so much for letting Val and I help beta some of the chapters. We're going to go back through it now that you have finished and beta all the ones we missed for both stories. Can't wait to read more from you, you're my best friend and one of my fav authors! *hugs till your blue*

Ja,

Fearless Leader
Aki chapter 14 . 8/10/2003
[blink blink] your kidding me THE END it's just a joke right RIGHT? theres more comming, a third part right! TELL ME THERES MORE PLEASE! is so good, so compleat, yet so devestatingly unfinished! you have o at least do an epelouge of after the war if not the war it'self! pleasepleasepleaseplease!
xxkurenaixx chapter 14 . 8/10/2003
AWW!T_T! i cant believe that they did that...erasing there memories...T_T...POOR ANUBIS! that was so sad for him to do thatt_T

so is there anymore_"..hehehehe..i hope you write more fics for us to read...great job with this one and i loves it_
Sunny chapter 14 . 8/8/2003
The end? WHAT! How dare you end it like this! Wait, nevermind. It was a great ending! Wonderful job! Can't wait for your next fix to come out!
Destiny's lot chapter 14 . 8/7/2003
A little sad but a good ending. You tied up all the loose ends wonderful.

I can't wait to read your next story.
Anime Girl8 chapter 14 . 8/7/2003
NO! It can't end! I wanted to know if Anubis and Ryo would ever get together! *glares at "THE END"* Evil words.

Ryo- All good things must come to an end ya know.

A sequal! You could write a fic about after the war! Then Anubis could try and win over Ryo!

Ryo- you're not listening to me are ya?

Huh, you say something?

Ryo- -_-;

I liked this story, so sad it had to end. I'll just go off and reread it. *cries* I don't want it to end!

Ryo- Think of it this way. D has more time for Warrior Children.

*stops crying* You're right! Still, it's sad to see this end. *sigh* Such a wonderful story. Keep on writing!
Split Persona chapter 14 . 8/6/2003
Kathrine: That was soo great, I knew that Nasuti would be Anubis' mother!

JC: I feel cheated. It was getting so great and then 'THE END'. Are you going to make this a trilogy?

Kathrine: Yeah! You could make it happen after the wars when everyone starts to regain their memories. Hey, will Date-san ever find out that Ryo is his grandson?

JC: You can't just leave this like it is. WAY too much for the mind to come up with.

Kathrine: Now go work on Warrior Children! _ We can't wait for the next chapter of that and anything else you decide to write.
xxkurenaixx chapter 13 . 7/28/2003
I LOVE YOU! COUSIN D!*blush*hehehehe_"

more more soon..._
Destiny Lot chapter 13 . 7/22/2003
Lucky chapter 13, ah. Pretty good lots of plot twists. I knew their was a reason I didn't like that Yuli brat. Anyway not bad. Hurry with chapter 14, K! (I'm one to talk.)
Anime Girl chapter 13 . 7/22/2003
Glad that the trial it over. But now it's Seiji's turn! Shouldn't he get off a bit easy since he was protecting his friends, plus the guy was crazy. If I was the judge I'd give him maybe a month or so. Just cause he killed him and was carrying a big sword around. I wonder what Blaze, Abe, and Rajia are planning. Anubis would love the locked in a room idea but I'm not so sure Ryo would. More more moremoremoremoremoremoremore!
Split Persona chapter 13 . 7/21/2003
JC: MORE!

Kathrine: Yeah, love the conspiracy betweem Abraham, Rajura, and Byakuen/Light Foot. It seems so perfect for this story.

JC: Who's next to want to pair Ryo and Anubis up? Everyone wants to.

Kathrine: And I knew that Touma would be innocent, now Seiji... is another story.

JC: Poor Blondie is gonna have a problem. And I am just WAITING for him to finally crack from all the emotional stress. It has to happen sometime.

Kathrine: Update soon.
Zorra chapter 12 . 7/11/2003
Hey D, you already know how wonderful I think this fic is, my only complaint is that Ryo heild way to quickly, but that's okay more angst to come!

ANIME GIRL! My email got deleted and I had to reactivate it. I lost your email and you never leave one when reviewing, please email me.
Split Persona chapter 12 . 7/4/2003
JC: This was such a great chapter! We were so wonderin' when we'd find out about Byakuen's true identity and everything.

Kathrine: And I love Abraham. He'sd a vampire, evil, and has a fascination with my Nubi-kun! _ We have so much in common.

JC: Yeah, she goes only comes out at night and stays away from the sun during the day as much as possible so you could call her a vampire...or a bat. _~

Kathrine: Hey! I happen to LIKE bats! They just better not sleep in my attic.

JC: Anyway, what about are Jura-kun? Will he be all right? Will the boy's find out about the fight or 'not so mini' battle going on between him and Abraham?

Kathrine: Will my Abra-kun find out about Nubi's thing for Ryo?

JC: 'Abra-kun'? Girl, he's supposed to be one of the bad guys?

Kathrine: If ya remember correctly the Masho were the bady guys in the anime.

JC: They were just misguided by Arago.

Kathrine: And Abra-kun's just misguided by his obsession for Nubi-kun. It's easily understandable.

JC: _ Uh huh... Well, we have to read the next chapter. Ryo and the guys could end up saving Rajura from Abraham! That'd be soo mecha wicked!

Kathrine: *Smacks JC upside the head*

JC: What was that for?

Kathrine: You'll only identify him as Abra-kun when I'm around! *Growls*

JC: _ ! Umm, okay... Please update soon so she'll leave me alone. She'll be too busy reading to bug me.

Kathrine: You're just too conventionalized.

JC: I like YAOI!

Kathrine: Have you checked out the net lately? It might has well be conventional now.

JC: Let me end this before this conversatin takes up an entire review page. Update soon, Ja!

Kathrine: You Bit-! *JC sends the review*