Reviews for The Planning Of A Matriarch
This fic is so cute! Reading it has brought me so much happiness. I adore the plot and the way you characterize everybody - especially Mikoto and Fugaku because I feel like they're often portrayed as the bad guys in AU fics and the way you write them feels so accurate (or at least in my headcanon anyway). I hope this fic goes on for a long time because it is awesome (I'm selfishly hoping you'll write about Sarada through her adulthood because I would love to read about Mikoto doting on her and Shisui being a total dork because he is hilarious. Ahhh! I love this fic so much!).
Gh0stGrl chapter 28 . 10/1
i love this so much! i hooe you continue (its also perfect as it is now tho)
SharpThorn chapter 27 . 9/18
Hi! This is going to be a little weird. I had marked this Fic as one of my favourites, but I think I never left a review. I'm sorry! Anyway, I just want to let you know how much I love this story. I think it's absolutely perfect, I love how you portrait the characters and the plot itself is amazing. Thank you for creating this amazing fic! I also noticed you haven't made any updates recently. That is totally fine! It's your story and unfortunately real life can be a bitch sometimes, so please take your time with it. We understand (at least, I do!). Or if you don't want to continue it's okay too. You're the author, it's your story, and if you don't want to keep writing it we just have to accept that. No pressure! Ignore the mean comments. Don't stress. Thank you once again for your wonderful work! It's amazing! You rock!
If you're gonna write a fanfiction you might as well write a few chapters ahead all the time if you don't plan to update for long periods of time.
dreamsandfaiths chapter 28 . 9/10
oh, my, gosh! it's been so long. please update soon.
Max Goldberg chapter 4 . 9/7
Yo ,dude ,you probably saw my asshole of a friend's copying your shit and pasting it in Wattpad . That disgust me, I just want to tell you that the fucker is apologizing for what he did and he said that he didn't have any bad intentions or something and that he tried to contact you but couldn't to post ,he said that your story is awesome and that he's "so sorry" if you were offended or something and wishes that you update soon . I'm extremely sorry for what he did ,but don't worry, I scolded the shit out of him. You can contact me on Facebook on this link : . ?id100008196700410.
Big fan BTW . I hope you update soon and I'm really sorry for the experience again.
puffett chapter 28 . 8/30
uuuuuuuuuupppppddaatttteee
Alazia chapter 28 . 8/29
This is really sweet! I love Mikoto she is savage! Keep up the good work!
ladyinred22 chapter 1 . 8/28
Omo! Mikoto is the biggest SasuSaku fan around! I can feel her
youknees chapter 27 . 8/14
I'm sorry if it took me too long to post my review but i just had to read this story in one setting becaus eit'a just so good. I love love love the story.
I'm happy to find a story with both parents of sakura and sasuke to be alive. No murdering of the clan by itachi and just a story about family, friendship and love which is for me a naruto thing.
I love sasuke's character. He is somewhat OOC but it is needed in the story and it is perfect for the story.
I love how their lovestory blossomed. I felt the growth of their love. Especially in sasuke's side.
Also my favorite charactee is mikoto.. her meddling in his sons' affairs and lovelife is just so cute. And understandable. Love her to bits!
Most especially, i love sakura. Coz she is not a weakling in this story. She has her own persona and can really stood out on her own. And i love that she's not clingyyy and knows the consequences of her relationship with sasuke and ready to take the risk.
And naruto being naruto.
Love love your story.
Keep on updating. ️
Lioness Of the fire chapter 28 . 8/11
Omg that's so sweet love it , do we get to see the mama fight the old elders love this family lol
Yami no Emi chapter 28 . 8/6
Love it!
mihi sakumo chapter 1 . 8/2
I love it
Uchiha Misaki chapter 28 . 8/1
Thanks for the update glad they are finally official
puffett chapter 28 . 7/31