Reviews for Ultimate Sacrifice
Warning: All attempts at rape in this fiction will be unpunished or rewarded. The mate of Kagome's mother (Kagome's father) will conspire with the kami to defile and impregnated his mate with another mans' child, Sota. This fact will be forever hidden from Kagome's mother. Disgusting fanfiction.
Meenathequeen chapter 32 . 7/6
i just finished reading the WHOLE story and it was mind blowing! couldn't put my phone down at all. and got mad when i was disturbed! LOL! this story kept its spell on me to the very end and i look forward to reading more of your wonderful work. love hugs and kisses!
Hajislover chapter 1 . 6/14
I'm on chapter 19 right now. I'm wondering when kagome will remember that she's human and not youkai herself. all she talks about is youkaipack customs; what about humans and family customs? it seems like for as hard as kagome tries to understand youkai they don't try at all to understand her human customs. and it seems very off that she would hold sango and miroku to the same demon standards and language/verbiage, even in private. humans have heirarchies, sure, but generally don't go about saying 'in your alpha! submit to me!" it seems very ooc when alone with other humans. I can buy it with the demons though because, again, you mentioned in the beginning how she was trying to understand them. i just think that as a love interest and a son, they would try to understand why her human emotions and customs would make her feel so at war with herself and everything going on at the moment. I'm just waiting for her to look at sesshomaru and say "f* it! I'm human and he's still my kid. back off!ps Idk why this is review is posting under chapter 1; I'm on chapter 19 and going strong! )
Ezzie Valentine chapter 24 . 4/5
I think the cutest image I have gotten in this fic was when sesshoumaru was swimming around in the onsen in his mini size 3
slvrphoenx chapter 32 . 2/5
I love how this store progressed and the ending. I’m so glad Kagome’s mom & daddy got back together in the end. I will be going to check out your other stories. Great writing thank you for this amazing story
guest chapter 32 . 1/21
Let me start by saying you are a very talented writer and I enjoy reading your stories. They have a lot of depth to them and are well written and I have read multiple of them. Thank you so much for your time and effort. I will also address some running themes in your stories that I think need to be fixed and hope it will serve as constructive criticism. I love the fact that you put Sesshmomaru and Kagome together rather with Inuyasha because, I think the paring just functions better. But all the characters you write of super overdone. They hardly represent the original character of the story. You took the original plot line but you may as well give these characters a new name cause half of them certainly don't act the original characters. And all your stories makes Sesshomaru seem more like a dog than a demon. The mating rituals is basically the same in all your stories and just seems ridiculous. Kagome character is completely changed into a subservient being and in all your stories, it seems she has to be constantly put down to be be taught to be stronger. I like that you make Kagome more powerful as the story goes on but you always make her eventually bow down to Sesshomaru's power in the end to become "mates." The mating culture you describe honestly just seems barbaric and encourages rape culture which is totally uncalled for. It should be more based on respecting each other and becoming equals rather than using derogatory language like "bitch" and stuff. I hope you address these in your future stories. Sorry to rant, I just hope you address some of these concerns in the future if you choose to write more stories. Please keep writing, I look forward to your stories in the future!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/20/2017
Not sure where you got the impression you can no longer to lemons/sex scenes. As long as the story has the appropriate rating of course you can!
mfaerie32 chapter 4 . 10/17/2017
Okay, your story has an intriguing plot, but sadly, it seems like you've turned Kagome almost into a Mary Sue. Out of no where, she's really the alpha & is much stronger & has been 'lying' about it. She can fight better as well, but there's no mention of where she learned hand to hand. She has worked out a secret fighting style w/hand gestures between her, Miroku & Sango, letting them take out demons easily. She is well versed in demon ettiquette, she's given the others charms to protect them from Kanna's mirror, she has Sais now that she can apparently used quite skillfully. You've made her super powered.
Kazuhe chapter 32 . 10/16/2017
your story is very wonderfull. thank you for your work
Guest chapter 32 . 10/10/2017
Glad Kagome has a relationship with her parents! I love that her mom was reunited with her husband! How long can they be away from home? Can they go on vacations or see the world?
Delite chapter 32 . 10/7/2017
Great story. Can't wait to read the next one.
Guest chapter 32 . 10/6/2017
this was just about same as your past stories. kagome is flawless and super powered, and loved by everyone. inuyasha turns out evil but is somehow very easily forgiven. and sesshoumaru seems to be a floormat who asks kagome's opinion on everything. and ending was very cliché. just about all characters must of course turn up and kagome must have dozens of kids.
gome chapter 32 . 10/6/2017
Love it and thank you for telling the story
Kallen21 chapter 32 . 10/6/2017
I absolute loved the story
moonstar31548 chapter 32 . 10/6/2017
I really enjoyed reading your story. I’m glad that Kagome found love and happiness. She and Sesshoumaru live a great life and have many children. She is finally reunited with her mother and brother. Her parents are finally together after years apart. A nice ending to this story. Sad to see this story end.