Reviews for I Have Something To Tell You
ooops chapter 11 . 1/7
Thanks for this story, if you ever read this comment.

I was not acustomed with this gargoyle thing and I guess it's based on a cartoon or movie I have never heard of. So it was a bit difficult for me to figure out was it was all about.
You don't describe the surroundings much and that didn't helped to get acustomed.
During the first chapters, there are many references to a story that already took place, many names and fights of the past, and it's confusing too. Once again, I think it's because I don't know the original story, of course.
All in all, I had a good time reading your story.

an English learner from France
Ahyah chapter 11 . 11/25/2015
A good read!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/8/2015
Love, love , love this story! Such an interesting coup,e and the dynamics between them and the other gargoyles was great! Please do a sequel
Haley Earthstone chapter 11 . 9/21/2015
An amazing, worthwhile, and well written story. I truly enjoyed reading it.
rbrooks25 chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
I think you write these stories very well. However, I do not understand why everyone seems to want an demona/eliza I have always been especially partial to the Gol/Dem stories, but there are so few good ones. I imagine you could potentially do a great one with what i read here.
Susurro Nocturno chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
I love Your fanfic
lee in phx chapter 11 . 3/8/2015
awesome au story
Rain Addict CM chapter 10 . 2/24/2015
Lol I love that ending. Pucks plan was awesome, but the end touch was perfect. I like this story a lot more for Delilah than the crap hand the show gave her. Great read second time around as well.
Susurro Nocturno chapter 5 . 1/3/2015
Great fanfic
BlackRoseFire chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
Ooooh I see what you did there. I really love this story. I hope that there is a sequel to it. I loved the way that you had Puck do the introspective scene.
LJoL chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
Amazing story. This pairing has always been one of my secret joys and you managed to write it one of the best ways I have ever seen.

Others may disagree, but I personally feel you managed to avoid making characters out of character even while creating an entirely unconventional pairing and pointing out some of the very flaws in canon storyline which most overlook as a way of promoting your plot.

I am saddened that this one is over-ish with so many open plotpoints left as teasers. From the sound of it the fae have swapped Demona's human counterpart from MacBeth to Elisa, which I personally find as a lovely way to keep Elisa around for Demona rather than slowly growing old on her. That hope for a long loving life together is very sweet as an ending goes...

But I am left wondering what happened to MacBeth and whether he would start to attack Demona thinking she had pulled something on him. I am left wondering whether the hunters 'would' be coming for the clan and now Demona's sub-group. I am left wondering if the removal of time limitations would allow for Elisa to become the kind of sorceress that Demona envisioned. I've wondered what happened with Elisa's career, and how her marriage to a figure like Dominique Destine would result. And I've most of all wondered what was so special about Elisa which has made Puck and other fae's pay so much attention to her, and made her unable to grab the attention of so many gargoyles and other personalities which normally would never even notice.

I was looking through your other works hoping to see that the ambiguous "The End?" meant that in the 11 years since the finish of the fic that a sequel had been written. Sadly it was for naught, which probably means you have lost interest in either the fandom, or the pairing, or simply that particular story. I feel that is a shame, but I wish you well in whatever your current pursuits have taken.
DragoLord19D chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
WHEN WILL YOU WRITE MORE ABOUT THIS?
lou chapter 11 . 11/10/2014