Reviews for I Have Something To Tell You
honeyque228 chapter 11 . 11/29
This is an awesome story I read again and I really hope its not the end!
I know your busy with real life so I'm not bugging just letting you know this story is unique
and a great read.
Taiki chapter 1 . 11/10
This is review for whole story, but i couldn't review again at last chapter. It has been a long time and I reread this story today for the fifth time since I read it first. It is one of my favorites by you and I so want to see a continuation if only a single chapter to see how the two find out what Puck did at the end. I and others have an idea and we would love a confirm. Best of luck though in your studies if you are still in school now.
Ctrogan chapter 11 . 11/2
Здравствуйте, пожалуйста напишите продолжение данной истории. Она великолепна.
lol keep this going tis gereasgt
Manga154 chapter 11 . 3/16
This is truly depressing, I found this amazing story after binging on the show, and it's been over a decade since it was finished. I loved reading this story and I hope there's more.
molly maiden chapter 11 . 2/25
No, no, no and did I forget to say NO, this canNOT be the end.
ooops chapter 11 . 1/7
Thanks for this story, if you ever read this comment.

I was not acustomed with this gargoyle thing and I guess it's based on a cartoon or movie I have never heard of. So it was a bit difficult for me to figure out was it was all about.
You don't describe the surroundings much and that didn't helped to get acustomed.
During the first chapters, there are many references to a story that already took place, many names and fights of the past, and it's confusing too. Once again, I think it's because I don't know the original story, of course.
All in all, I had a good time reading your story.

an English learner from France
Ahyah chapter 11 . 11/25/2015
A good read!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/8/2015
Love, love , love this story! Such an interesting coup,e and the dynamics between them and the other gargoyles was great! Please do a sequel
Haley Earthstone chapter 11 . 9/21/2015
An amazing, worthwhile, and well written story. I truly enjoyed reading it.
rbrooks25 chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
I think you write these stories very well. However, I do not understand why everyone seems to want an demona/eliza I have always been especially partial to the Gol/Dem stories, but there are so few good ones. I imagine you could potentially do a great one with what i read here.
Susurro Nocturno chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
I love Your fanfic
lee in phx chapter 11 . 3/8/2015
awesome au story
Rain Addict CM chapter 10 . 2/24/2015
Lol I love that ending. Pucks plan was awesome, but the end touch was perfect. I like this story a lot more for Delilah than the crap hand the show gave her. Great read second time around as well.
Susurro Nocturno chapter 5 . 1/3/2015