Reviews for Imperative: Javert's Poem
BlissfulBlink7 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I can feel the feels coming!
lostsocks54 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Aww that is so wonderful and heart wrenching at the same time. I really love that this was written as a Brick!Javert. Don't get me wrong i love Musical!Javert but there aren't enough fics with brick versions.
ladyofEomer chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
aww! I've always felt bad that no one cared for Javert! This is so sweet and so sad! Love it. :)
SHRevolutionary chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
That is soo amazing! I love it! It is very in character for Javert and describes them well, though the book describes Eponine as having dark hair. :)
No One Mourns the Wicked chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Aww man I LOVE this coupling. ) It makes me smile. Good writing!
Madame-Enjolras chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
That is really cute! It's good to get away from the usual pairings. But it seems odd to me that Javert would think of Eponine as 'innocent' and that he would think himself not enough, otherwise, great work! (I also like that it's written in poetry form)
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
There is only two words for this fic: Insanely cute.
KatsuraKotaro chapter 1 . 7/15/2003

I could hear music while reading this poem. I like the relationship potential between them. It's sweet, as your poem makes it seem, as well as angsty, which is portrayed also. I don't know whether you had that in mind while writing it, but that's what I think. It's beautiful!
Manon chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
"Innocence"? Inspector, you /are/ getting a little senile, aren't you?

It's quite good except that the entire concept makes me laugh. *shrug*
happy hobo chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Wow! This was very good. To be honest, I went in expecting nothing, but I really liked this!
Rosette C. H chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
One question:

Why? I'd never say that it's impossible to reconcile a Javert who would fall in love with Eponine with the one from canon- although I haven't the faintest idea how. Further explanation, perhaps, is in order?
AmZ chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
interesting. i wonder, what gave you the idea of Javert being in a one-sided love/lust affair?