Reviews for Between Heaven And Hell
I'm glad she made it back into her body and got those kids' spirits free of that horrible house. I worry about what trouble she'll get into next going back in the house with Myriam. I wonder too what Carlisle will decide about letting her through to get to the secret their ghosts are protecting and about her teaching Eddie a lesson. Great work ladies!
NatalieLynn chapter 27 . 5/14
Uh oh! Can't she recorporate or whatever you call it?
NatalieLynn chapter 26 . 5/13
I was afraid that's where they'd end up. If not there, my next thought was Volterra. I'm hearing Bette Davis in my head saying, "Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy night!" :)
NatalieLynn chapter 25 . 5/13
That's a very good thought if you ask me. Almost sounded like a proposal too...
NatalieLynn chapter 24 . 5/13
I'm glad Bella was able to get rid of Esther with the elementals' help, but I'd have been mother-henning her too after she'd been comatose for four whole days.
NatalieLynn chapter 23 . 5/13
I'd have been a whole lot more ruffled than Bella was after finding out the brother had gone wandering through my head without my permission. Their findings were interesting though.
NatalieLynn chapter 22 . 5/13
Kol & Klaus might just be poking the proverbial bear. So, that was Esther she recognized. I'd forgotten about her having appeared in the asylum Bella was in. I was thinking she meant the nurse she saw with Bekah there in the New Orleans asylum last time she, Kol & Jeremy were there. I was wondering how come she'd suddenly find Genevieve frightening, but Esther's a whole different ball of wax.
NatalieLynn chapter 21 . 5/13
Figures Damon & Elena showed up at the worst possible time. And Genevieve was wearing a disguise this time. It was her wan't it
NatalieLynn chapter 20 . 5/13
She's been out all day itching to get home for the evening, and he's been the opposite. Going out to a movie sound like a good compromise. She didn't call him on her way home to get advice on not being followed home though. Then she did that live Q & A from their home. I have a feeling she might regret those choices.
NatalieLynn chapter 19 . 5/13
Kol's gong to really like his present, even if he's not so happy about her spiritual encounter or her fan one..
NatalieLynn chapter 18 . 5/13
Until she later commented on having felt that burst of Bella's emotions and admitted being familiar with Bella's history from it being used as a case study, Cami's reaction, or rather lack of reaction, to Kol & Klaus taking care of Renee surprised me because there wasn't a lot of detail in what Bella and Renee said to one another to make her understand the depth of mental & emotional damage Renee had inflicted on Bella. After that whole exchange, Bella really needed the respite her new family encouraged her to take. Starting her back in with baby steps was a great idea too after the shocking revelation of her new ability.
StarCollins chapter 28 . 4/21
Please say theres an update coming soon? Please? Please? Begging is not beneath me. Please.
sycoscorpio66691 chapter 28 . 4/20
Love it update soon xoxo
traceybuie chapter 28 . 4/20
I'm glad the children are free. I hope Carlisle can keep a leash on the evil and not betray Bella. Edward really needs to get some payback dealt to him. hmp...
Cheyenne83 chapter 28 . 4/20