Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury Like Angry X-Women
The Canadian Patriot chapter 2 . 3/12
Again, this is nothing except you complaining about the movies. This is just shallow.
The Canadian Patriot chapter 1 . 3/12
So this entire thing was you (the author) saying why you don't like the movies. Rather pertinacious don't you think.
Beautiful Snow Queen chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Omg! This is the best fic ever! I've never laughed so hard! Although, I'm with Jean, Kitty and Jubes, the movie wasn't that bad. My favorite parts are when Sabretooth is getting his butt whooped (especially by Storm). Now, X-3... Okay, that one has righteous complaints... X-1, I'm just glad you didn't mention the toad line Storm had.
Dudtheman chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
damn funny!
IAmYourPhobia chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
lmao Go get em Stormy! I didn't like the way she or Rogue was portrayed in that movie. Annoying. Love the story.
Zozo chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
LMAO great fic ! REAL' good ending 2 ;)
Luc Star chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
heheh... great one as well. keep up the good work.
silverblade1 chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
Hahaha. Funny. I loved the whole thing.
DaniGirl916 chapter 2 . 11/24/2004
I loved you're chapters. I can't wait for you to do something on the second movie. By the way if you do write another chapter do you think you could include Gambit a little more. thanks
lyner chapter 2 . 8/27/2003
hahahah! hilarious! :)
Planet Mads chapter 2 . 7/1/2003
Please do a chapter on how they liked the second movie!
Viral chapter 2 . 6/14/2003
Hilarious story, indeed. Not only was it hilarious but it manifested exactly how I felt about X, and I'm not all too pleased with X. I really enjoyed your style of writing. The story flowed together with little, or maybe no, gramatically errors throughout. Thanks for a great story.
Arwen Undomiel chapter 2 . 5/27/2003
Hi

I seem to get the feeling from this story that yu domnt really like the movie? Or is it just the characters that dont like it? Either way, this story is really funny, and i really liked it.

I must admit that i relate to characters being fed up of re runs of the same movie on tv cause that really annoys me too.

Anyway, good job here!

Love Arwen
RoLo fan chapter 2 . 5/26/2003
Giggle! I liked that, very amusing.
lordanhur chapter 2 . 4/25/2003