Reviews for Fools Rush In
Sarah Harrison chapter 8 . 7/16
I really love all your dark Hermione fanfics! I would be happy if you made Harry dark as well in a new story(maybe pair him with Tracy Davis?) And paired Lily and Severus too? What I best love about your fics is that they're so well written and you put Severus and the dark side in a great light. Perhaps you could write a Severus centric Marauder era fic pairing Lily with him ?
Very good. Even I didn’t see some of that coming!
Mpres chapter 8 . 5/31
Good story! Not a bad pace at all, given how short it was. :)
skyeryder01 chapter 8 . 5/28
Loved this one, especially Narcissa in it.
hannah abraham chapter 8 . 12/2/2017
Omg i love your story all your books are amazing and you have amazing grammar.
I especially love your reunion stories with dramione and ron bashing
Guest chapter 8 . 10/8/2017
*Growl* Better not get too close to the mother weasel,
it sounds like she has rabies...
ScienceMama chapter 3 . 9/14/2017
Poor Sirius. I love Dark Hermione stories but he's a favorite of mine, so I hate seeing him captured. :(
Alytiger chapter 7 . 9/11/2017
Go Narcissa!
Alytiger chapter 4 . 9/11/2017
DUN DUN DUUUUUUN
Alytiger chapter 2 . 9/11/2017
Hot damn. Bless this. I love.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
I'm sorry but I just can't help but laugh at Harry, Ron, and Sirius's foolish antics. I am a big fan of your stories and an even bigger fan of dramione. I love all your dark dramione stories and I'm excited to see what awaits in this one. :)
MissCJC chapter 8 . 6/27/2017
found this story while looking for dark hermione, i love it! now im gonna stalk your stories and see what other gems youve wrote!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/24/2017
*Gleefully* The mother weasel foaming at the mouth...this proves it!, that weasels carry the rabid
disease.
malgay chapter 8 . 6/23/2017
I don't like this but I also like this.. does it even make sense? Not much dramione as I expected to be, but overall it's nicely written and just AMAZING. Great job, author! (I had to speed-reading when they tortured Harryhe's my sonbut still, it's amazing)
ShadowAngel100 chapter 8 . 6/19/2017