Reviews for Mass Effect: The Lost Traveller
Cowgosmoo chapter 4 . 11/15/2017
I'm excited to see what comes next
SeanHicks4 chapter 4 . 8/13/2017
Interesting take, I'm a bit confused if ME2 and 3 happened in the same broad strokes or not hopefully that'll clear up as the plot progresses. Eventually I'll have to finish MEAndromeda too...since at this point I'm still on the tail end of the Trail of Hope mission taking advantage of the free research data cryopod perk.
L'etranger0 chapter 4 . 7/17/2017
j'aime

continuer comme sa
trninjakiller chapter 3 . 5/31/2017
Oh. This is post ME1. Well that is disappointing.
Janizary chapter 4 . 5/30/2017
Yeah, the thoughts were rolling about in my head after the last chapter about "what if". If Shepard wasn't in the Milky Way, and the genuine article was now in Andromeda. Well, let's hope that some other unexpected hero comes forth. Otherwise, those honchos are hosed.

Now I am very interested to know what Miri's plan was in bringing Shepard to Andromeda, and, if it was her plan alone, or Cerberus plan, or something else.

Meanwhile, delays surrounding this could possibly have cascade impacts on how the colonization goes. Pregnant exile scientists, diseased woman wandering about, and other time-sensitive 'missions'.

And, of course, potentially throwing cyber/reaper tech Shepard into the mix with the Remnant stuff. Oh boy!
WickDaLine chapter 4 . 5/20/2017
I wonder if Reave is Miranda Lawson?
SpecterXCove chapter 4 . 5/20/2017
Well you got my favorite and follow.
SpecterXCove chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
Pretty good writing I'll have to read more but so far I like it.
time2read chapter 4 . 5/19/2017
Great ch!
time2read chapter 3 . 5/12/2017
Good beginning. I could see Shephard being knocked out by Cora if only because he's been in stasis for 600 years but even so it shouldn't be so easy to knock him out. It seems like a good beginning just hope everyone stays in character and you don't make Shphard weaker just to make others seem stronger. it would be cool if Garrus was also with him as was Liara but I'm thinking the illusive man sent Shephard before the third game and the one in the third game was a clone unless this is a clone.
WickDaLine chapter 3 . 5/5/2017
So is this like a retelling of Andromeda featuring Shepard?
A-01 chapter 3 . 4/14/2017
Well written and I'm enjoying the direction of this. I hope to see this grow into soemthing deservedly fantastic.
Waguneru chapter 3 . 4/7/2017
Interesting story and with a lot of potential, specially if its an alternative universe.
Hahaha awesome, cant imagine the shame had just suffer scott... All drunk being carried by a krogan while he tries to sing in order to ease his pain.

Well this is very serious, this could possible not be the real commander sheppard. As far as we know, Cerberus made so much clones of John in attempt to get him back and the Andromeda iniciative start after the events of ME2... So by that time the Normandy-sr2 was already in alliance costudy and the crew disintegrate itself. Also being a celebrity of that side, his story is known by all in the Milkyway and anyone could create a false identity and the clone could share some memories too. In the Nexus lays blue prints pf the Sr-2 but if this is true why he cant remember and how change the milkyway destiny with his absence.

Also the Ai have to leave before the reaper invasion before the fight for the resources, connecting that fact with Cerberus and or the council, was made like a noahs ark. Remembering Liaras voice mails toward Alec explain somekind that the war didnt end very well, could have being lost or was passing throw a great danger.

Its obvious that even when she told scott and repeat herlself that, Cora feels that she was made aside... all her work and trainning was for nothing. That was until later events, the fact that the Asari didnt know everything and the difficulty that means to be a pathfinder she change of mind and start to see scott in a different way... Hows gonna be in this story and if she is a Harper if this would have a relationship with the Ilusive man.

Scott reminds me a little Buster gold, a man who seeks to be a celebrity, jealous of Shepard and the fact that he could lose everything. Some people are meant to do great things and others do great things with their destiny which kind of man is he and how far will he get with SAMs help?
This goes too far from an N7 bidding after all Jien Garson had some secrets and plans for the iniciative, plus that the true benefactor "Faulkro" and his/her wishes are unknown too. It would be great mistake to connect them just cause they bouth are N7 agents.

So many interrogatives, which means so much to be read. Hope and pray that all the characters show their uniqueness, what makes them so special and that SAM does not steal all the protagonism like in the game. Cant wait for you to upload and hope to...
Read you later.
Iamdahn chapter 3 . 4/4/2017
Loving this so far. Very unique story line to the Andromeda galaxy. Looking forward to reading more.
Janizary chapter 3 . 4/3/2017
Well, that's just going to make him mad ;)