Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Dawn of Chaos
bladeofthebookworms chapter 12 . 11/7/2018
Great story so far, and really well-written, too! I really enjoy fanfictions that are really and truly an original take on the story; you've done a wonderful job! I can't wait to see what happens next - I hope Link will be alright!
greenoak1 chapter 12 . 8/8/2018
oh my god
well first of all, link and zelda are CUTIESSSSSSS
i knew mipha was a little close? like she was always a little more attacked to him than the rest, and i’m not sure if they’re friends or ?
ok but zelda staring at links chest while he’s knocked out is a mood
link with long hair? my love?
when you basically look like you got dipped into a pool of ink LMAO rip his shirt
ganon? urbosa? urbosas super salty ganon popped up out of nowhere and took her throne cus bitch she WORKED for that throne, she’s a queen and she deserves it \_(ツ)_/
ok but i love this story sm and i’m super glad your actively working on it, and don’t worry too much about it! pay attention to your life first, and when it allows you to have a break, then you can work on this
until next time ;)
TheLastApollo chapter 12 . 6/24/2018
A wonderful chapter! The battle between the Hinox and the Champions was entertaining, and like you say, isn't just about Link swinging his sword and defeating it. The Champions were working together which in-turn added a little bit of variety which allows you to write up different ways of the Champions opening the Hinox to the final blow. The scene with Urbosa and Link whispering to one-another was probably the highlight for me, to see them working together like that is something is pretty unqiue in its own right. I haven't seen anything like that when it came to depicting Hini in fanfics.

If you wanted to raise the stakes in future fights, then I'd reccommend maybe having one of the Champions being taken out of comission and injured, forcing the others to work together without an essential part of them in a situation that needs their help. Or something like that. Allow the Champions to overcome an obstacle, which makes the reader worry whether they'll do it or not.

Keep going! I'm always eager to read this story and I can't wait to see what's next.
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 6/23/2018
Good story. Hooray!
Trinkets for Tall Tales chapter 9 . 5/8/2018
I enjoyed the battle scene here! It was actually quite easy for me to visualize, and I've often struggled with that in the past during battle scenes. :)

I also love the way you write dialogue! It almost always sounds very fitting for the era without sounding dated or old-fashioned. It FEELS like the dialogue of a Zelda game, Ganondorf's dialogue in particular.

If I had to nitpick, I suppose I want more resolution as to why Ganondorf chooses to wait to slay Zelda (though that scene does grace us with some of his best lines!). But like I said, a nitpick.

This chapter was entirely enjoyable to read! I love the ending line and that Zelda is struggling with her attraction to Link once more. And also Link's commitment to protecting Hyrule! He is fitting his role of hero quite well. :)
Trinkets for Tall Tales chapter 8 . 5/8/2018
Wow! You are cruel with your cliffhanger endings! :O (Although I guess I'm not really one who can talk about that.)

There's a lot of new developments here that I'll be interested to see play out in the story: Mipha's introduction and the type of relationship she might have with Link, Link and Zelda beginning to talk more and reinstate their friendship, and well, obviously, Ganondorf's arrival.

I do believe I will keep reading!
Fyr RedNight chapter 11 . 2/6/2018
This story is amazing and really enjoying to read. I like to see the friendship between the Champions that we didn't get to see in canon, it's truly heart-warming...

And of course the interaction between Zelda and Link are really sweet to witness. The scene in a previous chapter where Link stood up against Ganondorf to protect his Princess and the villagers was just breath-taking... It actually sent shivers down my spine, which is a feat in its own right.

I can't wait to see more of this awesome story. Until then, keep up the good job !
TheLastApollo chapter 11 . 2/4/2018
In regards to your authors notes; I too, can't stop imagining Impa and Ganondorf as their Hyrule Warriors designs unless shown otherwise. As for your story, I wonder what type of challenges the Champions will face in regards to the Gerudo.

I understand that they're supposed to show unwavering support and loyalty to the Demon King but I wonder how Urbosa is going to make an argument against him, or even prove herself to win back her people's trust.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Stylin80 chapter 10 . 1/24/2018
Oh gawd. It has taken almost a year to update 10 chapters... I NEED MORE NOW. It's absolutely interesting as no one has gone down this path for plotting and it's filled with little ZeLink fluff that I absolutely love equally. Do keep up the absolutely amazing work and i really look forward to your upcoming chapters
Niki Bogwater chapter 10 . 1/18/2018
You've done an EXCELLENT job. I was on the edge of my seat for the entire thing, and still am. Seriously, you made me put off my scholastic endeavors to read this, and that takes a lot of skill. The plot is very engaging, the characters are believable, and the descriptions are capable of either setting my heart fluttering or sending a chill down my spine. I'm so happy that there's still someone out there who puts actual effort into fanfiction. This will definitely be going into my Favorites, and I can't wait for more.
luisAM21 chapter 10 . 1/17/2018
ya know I thought that Link was gonna have amnesia from that blow in the head
OnePunchFan8 chapter 7 . 1/3/2018
in chapter 7 (titled as 6) where link takes off his clothes, I thought Urbosa was thinking that he was committing suicide, as in Japan when someone committed suicide they take off their clothes and shoes, they fold them neatly and commit suicide.
idotpart1 chapter 7 . 7/3/2017
Beautiful ending. Excited for the next chapter!
Trinkets for Tall Tales chapter 7 . 6/26/2017
Great stopping point! I especially liked your description of Zelda at the end. I can't wait to read more about she and Link's reunion!
Trinkets for Tall Tales chapter 6 . 6/26/2017
Okay, I like where this is going. I mean, I did before. But still.

I love Link being slightly awkward! That's just adorable, really. And he can't be perfect, so I like that this was the quirk we got to see in this chapter. If he's a super skilled, pure-hearted, kind of dork, then I am totally on board.

I also like the build to his first reunion with Zelda! Can't wait to read it!