Reviews for A Time Gone Wrong
Lightscript chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
Please please please please please please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please please please please please please write more! Please! I beg you I have written lots of pleases! The beginning is really good and it has so much potential! And I wanna know what happens! :-)
DragonRose4 chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
Oh, I am sad now. I gave into temptation and read what you had posted here. Where fore art thou, lovely author. Cometh back to us and bestow upon us your wondrous stories of adventure.

..pretty please?
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
HURRY UP AND UPDATE THE BLOODY STORY! I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
HURRY UP AND UPDATE THE F*ING STORY! I'VE GOT TO FIND OUT WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
I REALLY LIKE WHAT YOU'VE WRITTEN SO FAR! I hate it that Hermione had to witness THAT many deaths AND deal with a live Voldermort constantly bugging her!

PLEASE UPDATE QUICKLY AND SOON! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE! ;)
zafaran chapter 3 . 10/18/2007
Any chance of getting more chapters on this story any time soon? You've got a wonderful beginning, and the potential for a marvelous story. I hope your schedule and muse will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
Megan Consoer chapter 3 . 9/25/2006
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Kaheira chapter 3 . 8/2/2006
Hey,

I really like this so far. Please continue updating.

Kaheira
Kes913 chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
Please continue with this story! I'd really like to read how it ends. The only criticism is with the swearing and the middle finger. I suppose after all the things she has seen, Hermione might use the middle finger, but it still doesn't really seem like her. And it just didn't really work for me to have Snape swearing. He doesn't seem the type to swear to me. At least, he doesn't seem the type to use that particular swear word. Otherwise, this story was really interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Hypatia Cade chapter 3 . 12/28/2005
I really hope this story is still going. I mean to say I hope that you haven't given up on this story yet. I love it so very much and I think it would be a very good story in the end. I love this plot so very much.

Thanks for the great read!

Byes!

Patia
Jewel3 chapter 2 . 10/12/2004
Er... that's jewel_kaufman hotmail dot com

Sorry 'bout that, my email address didn't seem to want to appear correctly in my previous review. Anyways, hope to hear from you sometime! Keep up the great work. :)
Jewel3 chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Hello, I was just wondering if you were planning on continuing this story. I think it is utterly fantastic and would really love to see more soon! (Or, when you have the chance) The story seems quite original to me, which is amazing in and of itself, and I really hope you haven't decided to just let it go. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please email me if you'd like to reply to this at jewel_kaufman Thanks so much and keep writing! :)
Riz-chan chapter 2 . 7/10/2004