Reviews for This Time Around
1GIRC chapter 1 . 9/1
Veri n1c3jGbst0ri7N
Nemoskull chapter 8 . 4/23
this was good, then it was great, then it tanked, then it sucked, then i skipped a bunch and really didnt miss anything, then it ended on a hi note!
vegarosa69 chapter 6 . 1/3
Loving this story more and more. Always good to see Troubadour get beat up. I dislike that spirit as much as Aoshima.
neosidoh13 chapter 8 . 1/2
Enjoyed the story Until 6. Felt that Belldandy and her counterpart ruined the last 2 chapters.
Xindran chapter 8 . 12/27/2017
This came together well. Even though you say it's the end of this fic, you gave yourself an opening to write a sequel. After all, the last part of this chapter outlines the next great hurdle for this new wish configuration, and we never even got to meet your version of Chrono. No rush, but if you ever do I'm sure we'll be looking forward to it.
HotelKatz chapter 8 . 12/27/2017
I enjoyed it and look forward to more fics from you in the future.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/27/2017
I love this story and although the updates do take awhile they are worth it, although I can't wait for everyone to discover that Lind is a part of the whole getting with Keiichi thing.
Erofox chapter 3 . 11/15/2017
Dawn that Lemon was hot and sexy
Guest chapter 7 . 11/11/2017
Honestly this story is great, and I’m in love with how in character everyone is while being expanded/more in depth personalities. Little moments that made me laugh (Urd burning Hilds letter without reading it) and some had me pulling at my hair(the most stubborn and shitty bard and Urd’s almost killing Meg)and how seemingly spot on with Bell; her jealousy and how sometimes her good intentions can be very easily viewed as selfishness. I hope to see more Hild, she’s one of my favorite, but go at pace you’re okay with schedule wise...keep up the good work!
Xindran chapter 4 . 7/24/2017
I originally thought that a quantized reality split would result in all four Goddesses having their own version of this story beginning with relieving Belldandy on that fated shift. This looks like it will be alot more chaotic... and fun! Speaking of chaos: If both Heaven and Hell are paying attention to these events, isn't it only a matter of time before a few demons show up looking for a share? Your expected chapter count just multiplied like system bugs! You're going where no Goddess has gone before. Maybe it should be a five-year mission? (Alright, bad joke. But seriously, this subject matter is being covered without devolving into instant-gratification fluff, but rather focusing on the attempted discretion, frustration and dissapointment that occurs in real life and that's why it's working. BTW if it doesn't get datker before the dawn, something, or someone, is missing.) Keep it up!
NefCanuck chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
Great guns, I was wondering how Peorth would fit into these shenanigans but this was even better than I'd imagined. You stay true to how Peorth is in canon but boy is it hilarious to watch poor K1 try to deal with her on top of Urd. My compliments once again
FateBurn chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
Great start.
HotelKatz chapter 4 . 7/22/2017
The mental image of Demon-Urd and Goddess-Urd having a tug-of-war with Keiichi as the rope is a very amusing image.

Great chapter by the way!
Celestia's Paladin chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
I will admit the beginning nearly got me to stop reading, it leaned a little bit to close to character bashing in regards to Bell, though Peroth and Urd weren't exactly smelling like roses either.

So I've seen Lind answer the call, Skuld as well... And this is only second time I've seen Urd answer it.
Guardian54 chapter 3 . 6/20/2017
I strongly recommend you rate this fic M instead of T now...