Reviews for This Time Around
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2019
is this version of Urd a mix of the 2005 anime and 1993 OVA? because i notice that it say that she has wavay hair like OVA urd had.

along with the fact that urd popped out the tv in the same manner like in the 93's OVA (without with whole tape part).
The Sinful chapter 1 . 2/1/2019
No, Belldandy is actually selfish as fuck. Refusing to ever let Keiichi not be with her is remarkably selfish. "I'm not taking anything away." Except for when she intrudes on other relationships and makes herself first wife. Sure, the other girl can still be second wife, but not only is she being forced to share Keiichi, she's also being demoted to second place. That's like saying, "I must always take first place, even if someone else actually won it. I'll share the prize with them, but I have to have the price."
Neferius chapter 8 . 10/19/2018
Been meaning to read this for a while. Awesome work all the way through. You did Urd justice and left it with a bit of chaos still running around. Skuld and Bell had some good development, while you made me care for Peorth a little. Always fun to read your crossovers.
1GIRC chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
Veri n1c3jGbst0ri7N
Nemoskull chapter 8 . 4/23/2018
this was good, then it was great, then it tanked, then it sucked, then i skipped a bunch and really didnt miss anything, then it ended on a hi note!
vegarosa69 chapter 6 . 1/3/2018
Loving this story more and more. Always good to see Troubadour get beat up. I dislike that spirit as much as Aoshima.
neosidoh13 chapter 8 . 1/2/2018
Enjoyed the story Until 6. Felt that Belldandy and her counterpart ruined the last 2 chapters.
Xindran chapter 8 . 12/27/2017
This came together well. Even though you say it's the end of this fic, you gave yourself an opening to write a sequel. After all, the last part of this chapter outlines the next great hurdle for this new wish configuration, and we never even got to meet your version of Chrono. No rush, but if you ever do I'm sure we'll be looking forward to it.
HotelKatz chapter 8 . 12/27/2017
I enjoyed it and look forward to more fics from you in the future.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/27/2017
I love this story and although the updates do take awhile they are worth it, although I can't wait for everyone to discover that Lind is a part of the whole getting with Keiichi thing.
Erofox chapter 3 . 11/15/2017
Dawn that Lemon was hot and sexy
Guest chapter 7 . 11/11/2017
Honestly this story is great, and I’m in love with how in character everyone is while being expanded/more in depth personalities. Little moments that made me laugh (Urd burning Hilds letter without reading it) and some had me pulling at my hair(the most stubborn and shitty bard and Urd’s almost killing Meg)and how seemingly spot on with Bell; her jealousy and how sometimes her good intentions can be very easily viewed as selfishness. I hope to see more Hild, she’s one of my favorite, but go at pace you’re okay with schedule wise...keep up the good work!
Xindran chapter 4 . 7/24/2017
I originally thought that a quantized reality split would result in all four Goddesses having their own version of this story beginning with relieving Belldandy on that fated shift. This looks like it will be alot more chaotic... and fun! Speaking of chaos: If both Heaven and Hell are paying attention to these events, isn't it only a matter of time before a few demons show up looking for a share? Your expected chapter count just multiplied like system bugs! You're going where no Goddess has gone before. Maybe it should be a five-year mission? (Alright, bad joke. But seriously, this subject matter is being covered without devolving into instant-gratification fluff, but rather focusing on the attempted discretion, frustration and dissapointment that occurs in real life and that's why it's working. BTW if it doesn't get datker before the dawn, something, or someone, is missing.) Keep it up!
NefCanuck chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
Great guns, I was wondering how Peorth would fit into these shenanigans but this was even better than I'd imagined. You stay true to how Peorth is in canon but boy is it hilarious to watch poor K1 try to deal with her on top of Urd. My compliments once again
FateBurn chapter 1 . 7/22/2017