Reviews for About A Girl
jgood27 chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Love this story and can't wait to read more
Lilac Cove chapter 7 . 7/31/2010
Dude! What's the point of writing the story to just abandon it when all the good bits are starting to come into play? Hmmmm? Please update, the plot is really cool and original (from everything that I've read). I wouldn't have thought of putting Liz and Spike together, but surprisingly it works. Again, plea~se update!
sleepy26 chapter 7 . 2/14/2008
good story please update
BeautifulBlackRose chapter 7 . 8/23/2007
Hey, I really like your story. I hope you would continue. So please do so. Can't wait. Update please!
DarkWolfYingFa chapter 7 . 2/22/2007
i really like this story, it's pretty interesting. it's got a fantastic storyline and pairings that aren't really used. you should continue.
shannon chapter 7 . 2/24/2006
It's really good. I never would have put spike and Liz together but it fits. Please finish I know it has been a while but you have to finish. Please and thank you.
spikes-storm chapter 6 . 8/14/2005
Love this story. Cant wait to read the next chapter. Just out of curiosity was the title to chapter three from the movie Empire Records? If so awsome movie, If you have no clue what i am talking about go rent it. Any way just wanted you to know how great you are doing.
spikes-storm chapter 7 . 7/25/2005
Wow. Loving the story. I cant wait to read the next chapter. I love the stories where liz and spike get together. Have even started a few of my own, but have absolutly no time to finish right now. Any way, hope you update soon.
frackandbonechick chapter 7 . 12/23/2004
this story is apsolutely amazing, please update soon!

Cheers

Michelle

p.s. Merry Xmas
Geurin06 chapter 7 . 8/12/2003
wow I love the story so far keep writing I wantto see what happens with Spike and Liz and I want to know the The Roswell gang will tell then the trust of what Max, Michael, Isabel and Tess are. I can't wait to read more.
Kassie chapter 6 . 7/10/2003
I love the story! Please update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Great story you have to finish this. Its awesome!
Roswell-X5-Liz chapter 7 . 2/24/2003
This is an amazing story! :) I love it! I'm glad there's sparks flying between Spike and Liz. ;) I love stories where Liz is a Slayer and isn't paried up with Max! Please post more soon!

~Sara~
tyf chapter 7 . 2/21/2003
That was great, Can't wait to read more
marigold chapter 3 . 2/21/2003
hey, this is a cute fic. keep writing.

and, teehee, seems like someone's watched Empire Records, Damn the man, save the empire!