Reviews for My Immortal repost
Guest chapter 8 . 5/28/2017
On the plus side, you have snape down to a key! Not many fics manage that!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/28/2017
Okay, so please take this as constructive criticism. People will always flame, that's what they do. responding with 'dont flame' in incorrect grammar just fuels them. They want a reaction.
Also, don't just update because people are giving you good reviews. I don't often review, even if I love a story. Write it and publish stories when you feel like it.
I'm going to admit, when I heard the name- I automatically guessed that she'd be a Mary Sue. Because you need to use NORMAL and not long names. Trust me on that one.
The fact that she's a vampire (a proven rare creature in the HP universe) will extend the belief that she's a Mary Sue. I respect and understand that you want to use your story and write what you want to write- but JK Rowling gave us some amazing characters. And I understand if you want them to be goth and wear colour contacts, but they aren't. You're shaping the characters to be who you want them to be- not who they are.
The teachers at Hogwarts won't swear in front of students, because they're teaching kids. You shouldn't swear in front of kids. If they do swear, they use wizarding swears (sorry, just thought of Potter Puppet Pals).
I feel that the ideas are in the right place, and the plot is okay. But maybe combine chapter a to make them longer, and ignore flames.
Sorry if this upsets you, I just wanted to help. This story has great potential, just- be careful.
From,
ThatTriwizardGirl
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
I applaud your courage for posting this badfic.
Fabrics chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
The thing that I love most about this is the horror tag Nothing could be truer.
19 | « Prev Page 1 2