Reviews for The Snow Queen
sweetkid45 chapter 52 . 1/9
I was wondering if there might be another squeal to go off of this one.I just don't want this story to was a fantastic chapter!
sweetkid45 chapter 51 . 1/8
Fantastic Chapter!hope their is a squeal to this one where the twins are growing and the comes!
sweetkid45 chapter 50 . 1/7
I take it that xena's mom is still alive!why does she not visit xena in rome?samuel is being a real #as in this !,but it was a fantastic chapter even if he is being
sweetkid45 chapter 49 . 1/7
Momma just layed down the law and luca better obay it or get his butt is staying for now til the war is over whenever that maybe?Eve's right samuel will have to lose at war at first then come back vengeance to win the have to lose before you can he takes the advice he did after all make her his was a fantastic chapter!
sweetkid45 chapter 48 . 1/4
Kids love and they will fine right they where funny!I hope samuel will be sence you don't want to look him was a fantastic chapter too!
sweetkid45 chapter 47 . 12/27/2017
SOS send help now!fantastic chapter!
Guest chapter 46 . 12/22/2017
All time favorite story truly amazing writing! Although I Love "Angel's Breath" another great one! Please keep giving us the gift of your writing, creativity and talent!
sweetkid45 chapter 46 . 12/22/2017
Yeah nimrood needs to be killed for what he did to eve. When xena gets back she will not be happy when she hears what happen to eve after she when to see nimrood and what he did to her she will kill him herself he doesn't know who xena is but he will he is messing with her turn toke solon and look what happen to him his head was cut off of his was a fantastic chapter!
guest chapter 45 . 12/21/2017
Wow! Outstanding! Love it!
sweetkid45 chapter 45 . 12/20/2017
I hope this ends soon and that xena gets solon and his friend ming rien cause he needs nimrod dies in the they fine the inside people in their kingtom stop don't let anything happen to not so much just as long as eve is and the kids let xena and gabrielle be and fine them it was a fantastic chapter!
sweetkid45 chapter 44 . 12/12/2017
Fantastic Chapter!
sweetkid45 chapter 43 . 12/8/2017
Something got to gave somewhere!I feel a big fight coming on and xena and gabrielle are in the middle if it will be the second child xena has go after plus his friend!it was as always a fantastic chapter!
sweetkid45 chapter 42 . 12/5/2017
Ok I will try,but I am one for them bring on the blood. Ming tin is gonna see xena again and she will kill him this time a fantastic chapter! like always
sweetkid45 chapter 41 . 12/4/2017
We shell see what this brings when they are done.I do hope xena does tell Samuel soon about his solan about about him?I hope he shows up was a fantastic chapter!could use more drama needs killed in one of the chapter's
sweetkid45 chapter 40 . 12/2/2017
Momma is coming they should know that even though eve is married to the king and in is home land if she is in trouble momma still was a fantastic chapter!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »