Reviews for Faceless
Samantha Gunn chapter 1 . 5/27/2021
Dear Phinoa,

I haven't yet started to read your story but the intro you wrote compelled me to leave this comment. I agree with you 100%. Trans rights are human rights, and you are right to stand up for them. Our trans brothers and sisters deserve better than the vitriol JKR continues to rally against them. Trans lives matter. I often feel conflicted about continuing to love this world she created, but authors like you remind me that I can continue to love this world, separate from the hate JKR sows.

Best,
Sam
Cecilede chapter 25 . 4/11/2021
Thank you for this story, I love it. Hermione and Draco are very sweet and I like that you made space to other characters. Great work.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/27/2021
What a beautiful story! So adorable! I love this! Thank you for sharing this u're awesome! 3333
Mostly sane chapter 1 . 3/9/2021
Yes start taxing the rich ..eventually the rich will leave and find another country to invest their money in ..along with it will go all the billion dollar ideas they fund and jobs that those rich create..the down fall of America has begun because people like you believe that unfair taxing the rich will solve your problems..
Olivia Barnes chapter 1 . 3/5/2021
These are not ‘hate’ comments. Just saying that by the time I’d trawled through your negative comments on JKR and your positive comments on the ‘trans’ community and the repetitive, introductory comments at beginning of the chapter I feel your story had already been overshadowed by your bias. I come to FF for imaginative and well-written stories that enable escapism. I’m interested in the authors and FF authors provide hours and hours of entertainment for free, but not their views on a world I’m trying to remove myself from - for a short while anyway.
kalagang chapter 7 . 1/28/2021
my precious baby dragon noooo I WANT TO CRY
Francialua15 chapter 25 . 11/30/2020
i love your writing . and plot was very engaging.
lovelessrai chapter 1 . 9/22/2020
I've been struggling with my love of Harry Potter for a while now due to JKR, and your opening has helped me finally come to peace with things. "JKR may have created that world, but she does not get to dictate how we experience it." Thank you.
holynanolli chapter 3 . 9/17/2020
love how you write neville! in dramione fics hes almost never there or a bumbling idiot
The Pure-Blooded Aristocrat chapter 1 . 8/3/2020
I appreciate you for talking out about your positive views of tans people, I don't understand or stand for the negative way the world sees them and I also appreciate you for telling us what to expect in your chapters, so we'll be intrigued but unsurprised, I've had this story in my library for a while and I just opened it to read, I haven't even started the story but I'm already impressed, thanks a lot
Clomoe chapter 7 . 7/30/2020
Ok, holy cow, what the heck ... to keep the language PG but ! ! I am just now reading this for the first time. And I am so freaking flabbergasted. I love this Fic. I have read about a dozen or two Dramione fics and this is already in my top 5 favorite. Can't wait to see what hat trick Draco pulls l. How will this end? I'm so excited to continue reading!
lindamusik22 chapter 1 . 7/7/2020
only read "trans rights are human rights" and im already in love with you and this story! thank you so much! god this made my day!
Hi its me chapter 1 . 7/4/2020
I know that you updated this in 2019 but honey you have predicted the future this is a good fan fiction and I love it please continue to write more thank you
Arrion chapter 25 . 7/1/2020
Nice story, I like how the double personas of Draco is a big deal, but not a drama for Hermione.
Vinca roseae chapter 25 . 6/29/2020
i just wanna say... you know... its one of my fav one... i love it... thank you, its beyond my imagination... so fresh and lovely...