Reviews for Only Fourteen (Alternate Scene)
JustNerdyEnough chapter 1 . 6/13/2018
I liked this one better. It shows some depth and growth on her part and was especially insightful if you wrote this before Despair Bear came out. I had a hunch she’d become a spunky hero before all was said and done. This shows she can be protective without having him romantically.
Cliffhanger lover chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
aww Chloé can be nice when she wants
Annfictastic chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
Cute
spinnerofdark chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
I kinda prefer this version. The other one is cool cause yay A shutting down C, but it is nice to see the harder more mature C version.
FanGirl chapter 1 . 4/7/2017
Well, I have read better fics.
speaks chapter 1 . 4/7/2017
Oh dude I LOVE this! It's always a treat when people take their liberties with Chloe's character, because really in the show she's as cookie cutter as they come. But underneath that there's he potential for so much more, and you totally get that here. A
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
This is better, i dont particularly like bashing, and if cloe care for someone else besides herself, it have to be Adrien
FicsFromAnAnbuNin chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
I liked this ending more because I like when writers give Chloe more depth. I don't like Chloe, but when people write out what could be going on internally for her, it makes it a lot easier to understand her.
TheMadFox1798 chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
I like this take on it better than the original chapter. thought the original does fit in the whole story better. great work on both versions though
ShallowAssumptions chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
*claps*
Not bad, not bad.
Keep up ze good work!
-ShAllow
chronus79 chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
i think i like this more than the original
missdragongirl chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
I did like this one a lot! It definitely showed a side of Chole we don't get to see. Maybe she'll be like this in season two when she gets her miraculous!