Reviews for Snow
Gurz chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
You put me to shame. Well done!
Midzst chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
That was beautiful and extremely real to me. :) Great job!
Kezarahk chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
Nicely done.
Calvin Wong chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Oh. My. God.

Could it be? Could it really be? A good Buzz Lightyear author? (Apparently, since I'm writing this review for possibly the best Buzz Lightyear character piece I've ever read, scratch that, the best Buzz Lightyear piece I've ever read.)

This is why I read; to have pieces like this come across my attention (Why oh why didn't I see this sooner curse FanFiction for not having a hall o' fame list) and enthrall me for the brief period I am reading them. This piece is amazing. The story is uncomplex, the flow smooth and the effect damn near magical. The realism you bring to it (Shifts? Pay? These are basic things in real work but not something you think about when it comes to cartoon characters. You just can't picture Mickey Mouse opening his paycheck in front of his mailbox every week) helps establish the characters into the world they (we?) inhabit and brings it more than out of the page. I could envisage, nay, see the world you paint beyond the screen, and picture a young Buzz (With hair!) and his Nana, walking down a snow-topped driveway in what must have been perfect bliss. Why Disney does not have more moments like this in their cartoons is beyond me.

This story is deserving of Disney. It has the warming touch, the writing flair, and the unique magic that makes your heart feel six again. I loved it. I absolutely loved it. This is going on my favorites.
Engineer Jess chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Very good, very good. A vivid little descending inside the past things, spiced up with some good ironical humor.

Hmm. I think I need a cup of coffee. The story brought so many mind-connections to a big, steamy mugful of coffee. Lol.
CaptainBuzzLightyear chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
Great story! Wow it was really really good. I liked the flashbacks from now to then throught the story that was good. It was very well told also. I hope you continue this (I don't know if there are plans to since I didn't see "The End" at well at the end.) You really got into Buzz's head it was very good. What happened to Nana Lightyear if you don't mind me asking?