Reviews for Twins2: Lost On Coruscant
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Poor Ani. He really needs some help with the whole 'fatherhood' thing. XD
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This was simply amazing! I love it!
OPrincess ShinigamiO chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Too adorable! XD
Coddiake chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
heheheh that was GREAT! would of though that a couple kid's amusement parks could be soooo treacherous! Loved it :D
twilightandharrypotterfan chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Ah I loved this story! I had a total laugh-fest during the part where Anakin goes crazy trying to get the parking space. Best wishes, and hopefully more of your stories to come!
DaWaffle chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
This is a great story! I hope you make more like it!
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Yay another super adorable fic! I love the Skywalker family, they are all so funny and cute and I loved Anakin and Obi-Wan's escapades. As usual, I was laughing the whole way through and the ending was perfect. Haha poor Ani.
chisscientist chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Very amusing. I enjoyed it.
alabasterdemon chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
/Megatron/ Toy Universe?

*dies laughing* I'm sure the leader of the Decepticons would be thrilled at his namesake.
InnocentlyInspired chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
That was hilarious! just like the first!

Brilliant! :]
MJ-Skywalker chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Another adorable story, and another favorites list. _ This was so cute. I love Obi-Wan as that sort of...uncle.

SO ADORABLE!

MJ-Skywalker
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Lol! :) Loved these little moments, especially:

"Heh, look at this, Master," Anakin said, holding up one of the boxes, "It’s a classic Jedi Starfighter."

"Anakin, may I remind you that your children are … is that a hyperspace ring?"

"So no buildings destroyed?" Padmé asked, "No pending lawsuits against us?"

"First time for everything," Anakin said, with a shrug.

:D
Julie Horwitz chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I'd have to say that, of the three, this is my favorite of the "Twins" stories. The things you have happen to Obi-Wan! Oh my goodness! Too funny! But the funniest aspect has to be that the twins are actually innocent in this one. (Sort of!) Love it!
Almyra chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Oh my gosh, I think I laughed out loud a million times or so reading this one. There are so many funny moments it would be impossible to mention all of them - I just loved Anakin and Obi-Wan tearing around the city together looking for the kids - I think my favorite parts were the toy store and then Anakin's competition for the last parking spot.

HI-larious and definitely a fave.
Star Girl chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
That was tons of fun! I loved it.