Reviews for Twins2: Lost On Coruscant
MugetsuPipefox chapter 1 . 2/19
Hahahaha this was so amusing XD I love the irony that Anakin and Obi-Wan went to all the places the kids wanted to go even though he said no. And that he's now going to have to go again pfffft XD
Well done!
The Hope Lions chapter 1 . 2/2
adorable
Firefly Alchemist chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
so funny, i nearly died of laughter, well done!
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Another normal day! Ahahahahaha xD And somehow I knew they would end up with Yoda. Aren't children the best thing EVER?
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Poor Ani. He really needs some help with the whole 'fatherhood' thing. XD
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This was simply amazing! I love it!
OPrincess ShinigamiO chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Too adorable! XD
Coddiake chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
heheheh that was GREAT! would of though that a couple kid's amusement parks could be soooo treacherous! Loved it :D
twilightandharrypotterfan chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Ah I loved this story! I had a total laugh-fest during the part where Anakin goes crazy trying to get the parking space. Best wishes, and hopefully more of your stories to come!
DaWaffle chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
This is a great story! I hope you make more like it!
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Yay another super adorable fic! I love the Skywalker family, they are all so funny and cute and I loved Anakin and Obi-Wan's escapades. As usual, I was laughing the whole way through and the ending was perfect. Haha poor Ani.
chisscientist chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Very amusing. I enjoyed it.
alabasterdemon chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
/Megatron/ Toy Universe?

*dies laughing* I'm sure the leader of the Decepticons would be thrilled at his namesake.
InnocentlyInspired chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
That was hilarious! just like the first!

Brilliant! :]
MJ-Skywalker chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Another adorable story, and another favorites list. _ This was so cute. I love Obi-Wan as that sort of...uncle.

SO ADORABLE!