Reviews for Twins2: Lost On Coruscant
EmmettMcFly55 chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
This is an amazing short story. I love the irony of Anakin threatening to turn into "Darth Vader" (wonder where he came up with that one?) And then the twins getting lost, and Anakin's impulsiveness leading them into all kinds of trouble (but Obi-Wan showing a surprising side of himself as well, on occasion). And when they bought all those kids' toys, and when they got snared up in the net because they didn't read the sign... oh, boy. And then there's the ironic fact that Anakin and Obi-Wan went to the places Luke and Leia had wanted to go, while the twins went where their father and Obi-Wan had wanted to go. All in all, great fic.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Hahahaha this was so amusing XD I love the irony that Anakin and Obi-Wan went to all the places the kids wanted to go even though he said no. And that he's now going to have to go again pfffft XD
Well done!
The Hope Lions chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
adorable
Firefly Alchemist chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
so funny, i nearly died of laughter, well done!
Ribke chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Another normal day! Ahahahahaha xD And somehow I knew they would end up with Yoda. Aren't children the best thing EVER?
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Poor Ani. He really needs some help with the whole 'fatherhood' thing. XD
Narukin chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This was simply amazing! I love it!
OPrincess ShinigamiO chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Too adorable! XD
Coddiake chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
heheheh that was GREAT! would of though that a couple kid's amusement parks could be soooo treacherous! Loved it :D
twilightandharrypotterfan chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Ah I loved this story! I had a total laugh-fest during the part where Anakin goes crazy trying to get the parking space. Best wishes, and hopefully more of your stories to come!
DaWaffle chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
This is a great story! I hope you make more like it!
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Yay another super adorable fic! I love the Skywalker family, they are all so funny and cute and I loved Anakin and Obi-Wan's escapades. As usual, I was laughing the whole way through and the ending was perfect. Haha poor Ani.
chisscientist chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Very amusing. I enjoyed it.
alabasterdemon chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
/Megatron/ Toy Universe?

*dies laughing* I'm sure the leader of the Decepticons would be thrilled at his namesake.
Mizunami chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
That was hilarious! just like the first!

Brilliant! :]