Reviews for Dark Paradise
NatShinigami chapter 15 . 2/7/2019
Oh my, this got so much better in only a chapter!
I love that first part; Adam is such a tender man and watching him loathing himself - and because he thought he had hurt someone he cares about - is just so powerful. I love how Demitra pulls him out of that, straight to the point because he wouldn't understand it any other way what with his self-sacrificing ways...
Also the meeting at the end! God, it pains me to think about how they might get separated again, especially in this new world.
I await the next chapter anxiously :D
NatShinigami chapter 14 . 1/19/2019
It's a nice story so far!
It's good that she managed to make a life by herself and has a healthy, adult frienship with Adam in which she is supportive and encouraging even when it hurts to be - but that also might be my inherent love for watching people suffer talking. There are some issues with characters without propper introduction getting lines, but then again if they aren't relevant to the story they don't need one and we can get the gyst of it via background. I like the parallels drawn between the times they helped out each other, and the 'tell the two timelines when they are relevant' works well.
A very, little, microscopic complaint in this very same chapter? Retracted is used to say that she blade would be 'pulled away' or gone back to resting position, the right word for what you want to express would be in line of 'extended' or something similar.
Keep up the good work and I expect to read more of this!
msilverrain chapter 14 . 1/16/2019
I love the way you jump around the timeline and still keep things coherent! This is a very interesting story and I'm excited to see where this goes (if you continue the story over to Mankind Divided)! Great work!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/14/2018
Interesting story so far. Hope you update soon.
Kaiser Chris chapter 2 . 5/17/2017
Interesting story you have here. First two chapters are decent and Demitra is a decent OC with a well fleshed out character. Can't wait to see the therapy sessions with Adam as its always interesting to see his take and POV on things while having someone help him out during the story can improve his psyche immensely. Looking forward to more!