Reviews for The Perfect Kiss
Sophie chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
This is my favourite fan-fic I've ever read :)
andysanime chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Really good job on this story! I especially love how Yami reacts to Yugi, ESPECIALLY when Yugi started cursing XD. Also, awww Bakura felt all ignored, poor Bakura XD. Ah well, at least Ryou's gunna do something to make up for it 3.
ShiandSaisei chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
wow, I loved it! It's one of the few Joey and Yugi fics I actually like. I hope you do write a sequel, there is so much potential in this pairing XD
Skylaa chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
i know its jouxyugi but im a helpless tenderhead

lolz Bakura,

: "Does it consist of you naked up against me?"

that made me giggle uncontrolably xD

love it great ficceh!

Lolita Lilyette chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
It's really hard to find a good author, with good editing skills, and an awesome plot. You are A-perfect. D 50 bagillion stars out of 5. Keep writing awesome stuff!
Mhna chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Once again, YKarzel, you have made an absolutely awesome story. Genius. I love how you portrayed Joey and Yugi. First JxY fic I have come to like!
Tadashi not gonna sign in chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
LMAO! Yami's too sexy for his own damn good! He's so conceited... but damnit lol omfg they're so cute together! :D very nice... except I wish Yami ended up with Yuugi... ah well, t'was excellent anyway
Empty Thought Bubbles chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
its a good story
Beama Casey chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Bonjour! I enjoyed this story. It was so cute. And you write Yugi on a sugar high really well!

If you do write a sequel, can you focus a little teeny bit on Yami and his love life? Even if its just a paragraph or two.

Ketsi-aiita-n chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
That's so damned cute!

Rini-sama chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
I loved it! It was so sweet. I hope you make more JouYuug fics in the future your really good at it!
Ilovejoey chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
so hard to find good fics of this pairing the best fic of my fave pairing thanks for sharing it with i would be honored for you to email me
anaraz chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
nice and sweet
badboyvanti chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
hey this waz a very good story. i give it a 5 star rating. hey comin from a real critic thats very good. i expet a lot more good stories from u. so take this vice and keep writing good storis.( on the sequel there needs 2 be a little u kno wat ok).
Dragon C. Chan chapter 1 . 7/5/2004