Reviews for The Ripper's Tale
rhpsdeadzonefan chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I know it's been years since this was updated, but it really is a lovely story! There's not enough of the very well written Ripper Giles fictions. Please continue! :)
firedrakegirl chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Why haven't you updated? This is a great story!
the the chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
I love the dialect, and how 'Ripper' describes things. Fan-bloody-tastic. Please update soon...
Capra124 chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Oh my. Why I want to see what is planned for Ripper...this is good. Looking forward to more...if there's more to be had...
Son Of Evil chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Cool story! It the black stuff gonna give him a taste of black magic and turn him into Ripper? I've been trying to fing some Rigger fics. Not that many are there.? Little tip: English have pounds not dollars. Aslang word for it is quid. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to more. Keep it up! :)
KARRIE chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Good Strong Start. I love reading fiction about Ripper and am looking forward to chapter 2 and beyond. Have you outlined the story? With a complete outline you're more likely to post regularly.

Good Job!
Ryn-Ryn the Milkshake Queen chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
OMG! I think it's the very first Giles fic ever! YAY!

In case you couldn't tell, I love Giles :D

::Bouncing around insanely:: Oh what's the black stuff what is it what is it what is it?

Okay, now that i got that out of my system. I really like your writing. You occasionally get your words mixed up, misspelled, or leave off a letter, but that's accidental. You're doing very well, and I wanna know more!
Erin Giles chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
This is a really good Fic! I can't wait to read more! So get writing mate! I just love anything to do with the Watcher's council, Giles or Wes anyway! But this is really Good! Keep up the good work!